• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

2024 Land Cruiser "250 series"

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Going to add this, dealer should get a baseball bat to the knees for this one. Can't believe people pay this crap. Wonder if it has a matching spare, probably not for that money.

Carlsbad is a very affluent place. Somebody will pay it.

Capriblue45

Rising Sun Member
Stevenson Lexus in Frederick called me today to let me know they have a GX 550 overtrail enroute. It is white and I am waiting for an earth or Nori green one.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Going to add this, dealer should get a baseball bat to the knees for this one. Can't believe people pay this crap. Wonder if it has a matching spare, probably not for that money.

View attachment 129591
5k for A/Ts 🤣😂😅 WTH are they smoking?

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Just saw my first one in person at Groove today picking up parts.
IMG_20240507_162500181_HDR.jpg

On a side note Groove is so good to us. Picking up crank position sensor and UBJs today for the Sequoia, almost forgot the discount and price was 450. Had card in the reader and remembered and price dropped to 250.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Just saw my first one in person at Groove today picking up parts.

On a side note Groove is so good to us. Picking up crank position sensor and UBJs today for the Sequoia, almost forgot the discount and price was 450. Had card in the reader and remembered and price dropped to 250.

First Edition?

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
First Edition?

Yeah Jeff, I think the first edition 250s come with the roof rack and “sliders”.

Edit: I’m interested to see what the window sticker says for pricing.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Correct. I don’t believe that the 1958 is offered in the trail dust paint color.
I tried to find it on the Groove Toyota website but I couldn’t find that one. It shows 28 new Land Cruisers available but all the pictures are just a stock photo.
Most of the 28 are either in transit or sale pending with a delivery date of early July.

I hope this first year sells well and the Toyota dealerships will have several 2025s on hand for test drives. Seems difficult to get a test drive now without having a deposit down on one.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Correct. I don’t believe that the 1958 is offered in the trail dust paint color.
I tried to find it on the Groove Toyota website but I couldn’t find that one. It shows 28 new Land Cruisers available but all the pictures are just a stock photo.
Most of the 28 are either in transit or sale pending with a delivery date of early July.

I hope this first year sells well and the Toyota dealerships will have several 2025s on hand for test drives. Seems difficult to get a test drive now without having a deposit down on one.
Yeah I don't think it would be on the website. Sales guy was asking if I was the buyer 😂. I guess buyer was picking it up today.