• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2024 Land Cruiser "250 series"

satchel

Rising Sun Member
That was my thought as well. Not sure if the tranny cooler is at the bottom of the rad like older models but that would make sense. Driving that far without transmission fluid seems very unlikely though so maybe more like the power steering.

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Doesn't toyota use pink coolant now? That definitely looked like power steering or maybe a trans cooler line?

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
My wife's 2009 Yaris, her 2015 RAV4 and her 2021 RAV4 all have electric power steering. I'm not sure the new LC uses electric but if it works in those other models you'd think it would work across the board? I'd think it would be necessary for the anti-lane departure function to work.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Just turned down another 250 series. They called me in this time as it was close. But it had 20" wheels and a black interior. I held strong for 18's and brown interior. I will keep waiting. They can’t believe my discipline now turning away 4.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
IMG_5093.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg
Had two at Cruise Moab

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Little 250 series rainbow.

So, there are 2 whites, silver, and black, and 2 bland colors. No wonder domestic manufacturers outsell Toyota. That's the blandest color palette ever.

Where's a nice deep burgundy metallic, and a 1987 FJ60 bright blue, and maybe a forest green? I'm not talking about Jeep Wrangler 'Islander' blue from the 1990s, I mean just attractive bold colors.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I really want to like the new LC250 but I agree with @SteveH. White, black, silver are pretty boring in my opinion.
I can’t afford the trim level that offers the brown sugar metallic (which I like) but I wouldn’t buy the lowest trim level because it only comes in three boring (opinion) colors.

On a side note, since when does it cost $5000 for all terrain tires? Shame on that dealership…$92k is a joke.