Noobs Run July 10th

cbranch

Rock Stacker
I'd definitely like to join. Either in the rig or riding along with someone =)

Tander03

Brand New
Ok gang. I’m going to say let’s cut it off here. If there’s enough interest we can have another one later in the year. We’ll be making several stops along the trail. With more than 12-13 trucks, it gets tough to not block the trail.

I’ll create a list of who is committed this weekend. The worst case is potentially we have some folks ride passenger. And really it’s not 100% necessary to drive, but will be helpful.
JPS8460: not sure if I made the cut off for July 10 run. Can you please publish a list of who's on board?

Genooo28

Brand New
Sounds great. Id love to have you chime in with that big damn brain of yours!
I just moved into the Denver area. Took a contract working at the VA here and im
Still in a hotel and my 3rd gen is running a lil rough . Wanted to see if anyone had a a good runner mechanic . Thanks 🙏🏽

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi guys, it’s no big deal to have a few extra folks. Feel free to show up. We’ll just need to jockey some folks into passenger seats.

Compiling the list now.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ok gang, let’s plan on 13 trucks. Here’s the list I currently have of the folks that committed. This is a fun problem to have, but it just becomes a disaster with more that 12-13 trucks.

@MonPetiteShoe
@On the RX
@r.swany
@Yeti
@DanTheMan
@Hundy04
@EffedUp4Runner
@jessejames1311
@rover67 w/passenger
@rover67 - dad in law
@MATPHAT
@Chamby
@Notyourmomslx450
@FireMike
@gjmack3
Me
@Genooo28
@sleepintheback
@Tander03
@stusic
@cbranch
So, we’re going to need to fill some passenger seats.

If you’re a bit more experienced driving, and/or have done this run before. Maybe you’d be ok riding shotgun with someone?

If we all get to the trail head, I’m sure we can find seats for everyone.

I have 1 open seat that someone can have.

Also, I’m totally willing to set up another one in the early fall.

Last edited:

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I was hoping we'd split up, but I guess I'll have to pass then. :confused:

Y'all have fun!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Forgot to mention I have a passenger who wants to check out the club. Hope that doesn't create a problem?

Not at all. Number of people isn’t a problem, it’s number of trucks.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I was hoping we'd split up, but I guess I'll have to pass then. :confused:

Y'all have fun!

I understand. Sorry I missed you on the list. You’re totally welcome to come.

Remember gang, this is a class of sorts. We stop constantly and we’re in and out of the trucks talking shop all day.

If you’re looking to get out on slaughter house and have a good drive, by all means feel free to hop in front or behind the main group.

Splitting up just isn’t conducive to being part of the “class”

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Ok gang, let’s plan on 13 trucks. Here’s the list I currently have of the folks that committed. This is a fun problem to have, but it just becomes a disaster with more that 12-13 trucks.

@MonPetiteShoe - ride along?
@On the RX
@r.swany
@Yeti
@DanTheMan
@Hundy04
@EffedUp4Runner
@jessejames1311
@rover67 w/passenger
@rover67 - dad in law
@MATPHAT
@Chamby
@Notyourmomslx450
@FireMike
@gjmack3
Me
@Genooo28
@sleepintheback
@Tander03
So, we’re going to need to fill some passenger seats.

If you’re a bit more experienced driving, and/or have done this run before. Maybe you’d be ok riding shotgun with someone?

If we all get to the trail head, I’m sure we can find seats for everyone.

I have 1 open seat that someone can have.

Also, I’m totally willing to set up another one in the early fall.
Jackson, I'm good with a passenger, I'd like to drive it as I haven't yet, that said I am open to whatever works for the group, and however I can help you.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I understand.

Remember gang, this is a class of sorts. We stop constantly and we’re in and out of the trucks talking shop all day.

If you’re looking to get out on slaughter hose and have a good drive, by all means feel free to hop in front or behind the main group.

Splitting up just isn’t conducive to being part of the “class”
Totally understand.

I'll check out slaughter hose another time, but I'm preemptively signing up for a fall trip on behalf of my friend!

Anyone up for doing something else that day? Jenny Creek? Rollins Pass? Something? I've already got that day penciled in for tomfoolery...

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll be riding shotgun while the Miss's drives this go-round. I've got one seat in the back, (Middle) but you're going to have to share with a pup. Speaking from a point of bias: He's got better manners than most people do. We also travel with snacks.

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Hey @jps8460 I will unfortunately not be attending this one, please give my spot to someone on the wait list, Have fun!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll be riding shotgun while the Miss's drives this go-round. I've got one seat in the back, (Middle) but you're going to have to share with a pup. Speaking from a point of bias: He's got better manners than most people do. We also travel with snacks.

Awesome!!

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I was told I have to work on the 10th. You can nix me as an attendee. Marshé is sad but she said she can wait till the fall for the instruction👍

Stonebracker

Brand New
Hey,

I am a complete noob looking to learn. Just picked up an 80 series and was wondering if you had space for one more truck?