Drive Like a Girl: Noobs Day 06/16

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
DATE CHANGE. THIS WILL NOW BE JUNE 16TH.

Meet up: Slaughterhouse Gulch TH https://maps.app.goo.gl/roc76U7DEZH2VMXi7

When 8 am meet up 8:30 air down/class time

Slaughterhouse has not pit toilets or cover. You may want to stop at loaf and jug on the way in to use the facilities. I will have my rain poncho, it is great for privacy!

Bring a chair, truck gear, lunch with snacks, a positive attitude and weather appropriate gear. Last year was a little chilly and rainy. A notebook is also great for questions and notes.

@jps8460 (Jackson) has graciously agreed to give up his weekend for Drive Like a Girl! This will be done over two days. Day 1 recovery training and day 2 noobs day but you need to sign up for both if you want to take both!
Noobs day S/O are welcome to join for fun and leaning! (recovery day will be ladies only please)

This is great for beginners as well as more seasoned drivers as we will be going over several things from intro to off roading, TREAD principles, driver skills including spotting and much more. For the more experienced drivers it is a great refresher for the season and you can always learn something new!

We will have 10 trucks total, S/O are welcome to join for the fun and looking to keep class size at about 15/16. Please let me know if a passenger will be joining.
Due to the length of the class we do ask for minors to stay at home for this one. (we will have trail days where kiddos are welcome)

If you have a wife, girlfriend or a daughter who rides along with you but is on the fence about driving. This a great event to come to. Everyone is super friendly and encouraging!

1. @jps8460
2. @Yarn Cruiser @DomOfTheDead
3. @that'swhatshesaid @Eyepain
4. @Canonyero
5. @Ann
6. @Johnny Utah Adria
7. @stusic
8. Kaitlin S
10. @mcgaskins

Last edited:

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Important update!! We had to change the dates! Please let me know if you are unable to make it. I understand it's a tough weekend.
Recevory will be 06/15 and noobs with boobs is 06/16.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
We have one more spot for this. 😍🥰
If anyone is on the fence or has questions, reach out.
For any amazing dads out who want to wheel fathers day..this is great opportunity to so and share it with your spouse.