• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Minnesota 40

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

simps80

Rising Sun Member
@Crash
@MDH33
Matt is a well respected member of the community.
More so as an authoritative knowledge source than as a retail vendor.

Set expectations appropriately and research mud when considering using him as a source.

While obviously well intended and clearly knowledgeable he has suffered the scalability issues many have when trying to solo-serve the larger community.

In short - he is an amazing resource
But not in a “need it anytime soon” type of way.

To his credit he recently self-paused new orders to clear his backlogged delivery issues

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I’ve talked to Toyota Matt on the phone many times. @simps80 nailed it: incredibly knowledgeable, and a one man show. The sheer amount of solutions for the old trucks that he’s single handedly keeping alive is incredible. Good dude, sometimes you have to wait a bit for your order to come through.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
@Crash
@MDH33

Set expectations appropriately and research mud when considering using him as a source.

While obviously well intended and clearly knowledgeable he has suffered the scalability issues many have when trying to solo-serve the larger community.

To his credit he recently self-paused new orders to clear his backlogged delivery issues
@simps80 Good review, Mike. You and I have been around long enough to have seen this scenario before. You put it very well.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
@Crash
@MDH33

Yeah, I know Matt pretty well and have done lots of business with him. He was super helpful and interested in my Stout project as well. He's pretty chatty but I'm a good listener. 😉