1FZ-FTE build

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Reasonable too. i bet with a few pieces of this you might not even have to go to a muffler shop!!!

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Reasonable too. i bet with a few pieces of this you might not even have to go to a muffler shop!!!

Like the second review below the questions, "Needed Supply to "Quick Fix" exhaust system to drive vehicles to exhaust shops where they can be done as you would like! Most of us don not have tube benders and lengths of tubing/Stainless Steel Tubing in stock to fabricate our own at home."

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member

I can’t see using that as a permeant solution but to get me there yes.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just pop the hood off and j bend that bitch straight up..... cus F**k em

rover67

Rising Sun Member
somebody with photoshop skills should photoshop the stack onto corbet's truck

1605718498974.png

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Corbet I’m about to do that because you have a turbo kit sitting there and it’s been almost a year and you haven’t installed it yet!!!!!

rover67

Rising Sun Member
touche mi amigo... touche...

how about after x-mas?

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Everything from the kit is installed other than the cold air plumbing. Ran into an issue with one of the silicon elbows being too small. Plus it was getting cold and dark. We expect snow tonight. Depending on weather might play with it again tomorrow. I have an appointment with the exhaust shop 11-15-22.

Overall the kit was not too bad to install. Had a couple buddies over helping. Having the oil return bung installed in my oil pan during rebuilt was a huge plus. Drilling that out while on the engine would have sucked.

Getting the down pipe in behind the turbo was probably the hardest. We ending up pulling the turbo and j-pipe out of the way to get it in.

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
Right now I doubt it. Just want to get it rolling and have fun. I didn’t dyno pre so the numbers post would have less meaning.
There is a dyno shop I put my stock 5.3 swap on in Denver. That would give you a idea of where your at compared to a stock 5.3. I think it's 100 dollars to strap it to the dyno. One of the funnest things I've done with a vehicle. You would only know where you are compared to a 5.3 swap though which may or may not interest you.