For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Is it at the denver u pull and pay? I'm not seeing it on their website.
Search Lexus. Are you going? Grab me the brake booster? Not the master cylinder tho. That I’d buy new.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
If anyone is looking, I found it on the facebook marketplace.
Screenshot_20200912-182851_Samsung Internet.jpg

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
I saw that one too. The new windshield is actually a detractor. Now the new owner gets to wait 18 months to see if rust shows up or if the windshield was installed correctly.

Staring at the seat tear on the drivers side and the missing paint on this guys front bumper I was hit with the realization that my definition of "immaculate" seems to be very different than this guys'.

And he replaces his tires in pairs which is a key selling point on a full time 4x4.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
80 people have thoughts on this? Wife would probably say no right now, but seems like a decent price to get in a triple locked '97. Salvage titles always scare me a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/937092776790061/

Mine is salvage title (minor front end collision), and got it for 9k. 97 LX450, 3linked, 37's 5.29's, factory locked, bump it front bumper and sliders, iron pig cross-member, and 4x4labs rear bumper and it had under 200k when I bought it.
Salvage title, (depending on why) isn't anything to worry about in my opinion.
My opinion is he's asking way to much for minimal mods.

Last edited:

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Mine is salvage title (minor front end collision), and got it for 9k. 97 LX450, 3linked, 37's 5.29's, factory locked, bump it front bumper and sliders, iron pig cross-member, and 4x4labs rear bumper and it had under 200k when I bought it.
Salvage title, (depending on why) isn't anything to worry about in my opinion.
My opinion is he's asking way to much for minimal mods.

This is a super understated purchase! Sounds like you actually bought $10k+ worth of nice mods that came with an entire 80 series thrown in for free! Deal of the decade!

simps80

Rising Sun Member
That’s a really good one in today’s market
If I had the cash I would be a player at that price point for that truck

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
That’s a really good one in today’s market
If I had the cash I would be a player at that price point for that truck

Totally. I'd peel those stickers off and drive the heck out of that thing as is. Funky green accents and all, I dig it! Really clean for an '82. Looks like rear sill was repaired, resprayed, but I doubt it was a bondo job.

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Totally. I'd peel those stickers off and drive the heck out of that thing as is. Funky green accents and all, I dig it! Really clean for an '82. Looks like rear sill was repaired, resprayed, but I doubt it was a bondo job.

South America truck from the looks of it. Defintely foreign spec at any rate, so you’d want to give it a good once over. But looks pretty nice overall it ot is t full of bondo

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I was thinking US spec since he said he's owned it for 20 years. What do you see that points to SA import?