• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+

cbelgard

Rising Sun Member
85 4Runner $2,200
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/aurora-1985-toyota-4runner/7203990910.html
1601232623165.jpeg

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
A 100 series listed for $7500 on Facebook marketplace with little description but what looks like a BIOR rear bumper, 2 inch lift, and rear bed platform.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3246861048695544

If someone wants this inspected just let me know and I'll go take a look. I have a number of concerns about it but think it's probably a $6 to $6.5k vehicle if things checked out. I don't have an interest in it, was curious about the rear bumper, but it not having spindles killed the interest in that too for me.

FYI, I asked Mike at BIOR awhile back about cost of adding spindles later and you might as well have the whole bumper done at once. But looks like they rattle canned this one so you could strip it easily enough.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
If someone wants this inspected just let me know and I'll go take a look. I have a number of concerns about it but think it's probably a $6 to $6.5k vehicle if things checked out. I don't have an interest in it, was curious about the rear bumper, but it not having spindles killed the interest in that too for me.

FYI, I asked Mike at BIOR awhile back about cost of adding spindles later and you might as well have the whole bumper done at once. But looks like they rattle canned this one so you could strip it easily enough.
Haha you and me both, we were considering not getting the tire carrier and spindle at the moment due to pulling kid related stuff out of the back all the time. Its about $200 to have it added to the stock bumper. The trouble is taking the bumper off, grinding down the powder coating, welding in the spindle, re powder coating and then installing it again.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
I was hoping they would be 17” wheels. Those must be a limited wheel. Right?

The ones he pictured are the 17x7.5 trail wheels. I have a set for my winter set.

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Who's rack is on the 70?

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Haha you and me both, we were considering not getting the tire carrier and spindle at the moment due to pulling kid related stuff out of the back all the time. Its about $200 to have it added to the stock bumper. The trouble is taking the bumper off, grinding down the powder coating, welding in the spindle, re powder coating and then installing it again.

Exactly! My reasoning was I'm still not convinced the efficiency of the swing outs. I tow my boat, back into parking spaces, etc. Flip open the rear glass at home depot all the time, etc. Wanted to get the ground c

Bling bling!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

OHUZJ100

Spent all that money on the "resto" and He must have forgotten it's still gonna drive like a SFA cruiser.:whistle: