• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
not sure where to even start with this one... https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/el-paso-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40/7407032621.html

some punk stole parts off it? Like every knob and wire in the dashboard? they missed the passenger grab handle.
Clearly a collector, the bezel is on right!

It's too bad he's tried to "fix it up" by pulling the pin on a white spray paint grenade and bolting junk on. If it's true he's got a title (e.g. he's not selling a stolen Cruiser) it probably could've fetched plenty as an honest as-is minimal rust CA->TX project truck.

00D0D_fzo6eqXr3cNz_0hl0bC_1200x900.jpg

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Clearly a collector, the bezel is on right!

It's too bad he's tried to "fix it up" by pulling the pin on a white spray paint grenade and bolting junk on. If it's true he's got a title (e.g. he's not selling a stolen Cruiser) it probably could've fetched plenty as an honest as-is minimal rust CA->TX project truck.
Looks like latex house paint applied with a roller. Not the first time I've seen that on a vehicle, but on a 40 somebody's trying to sell for a big wad of cash? That's new to me.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
From Expo:

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
From Expo:

That is a good deal if it's rust free!

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
FJ62 - $2K

I called a couple hours after it was listed and spoke with the guy. There was one person on the way and he said I would get a call if they passed. Needless to say I never received the call.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

Brake booster has quite a few options now for replacement, this could be a sweet deal if they knocked it down to $5k.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member