• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
NM is one of those dry places where vehicles are less prone to rust, sure. But looking at the photos of that FJ55, it's probably from somewhere else originally. There's plenty of rust just in the photos that he is showing.
Says it's in White Rock, which is where lots of white coats and eggheads from Los Alamos live, so it most certainly could have been transplanted from just about anywhere. But it's also in the mountains so would have seen some gravel and salt probably over the years going to Pajarito Ski Area and stuff. Just like here the rust could creep but still probably not Ohiapennslyvaniyork issues.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
White Rock used to have a place with a really good Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Mm

cbmontgo

Hard Core 4+

rover67

Rising Sun Member

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
That's what I was thinking too! I don't see rear quarter rust and the paint looks original. That being said I'm not a 60 guy and I'm sure those dudes will pick it apart.
Looks pretty good to me too. 180k is low miles. Definitely worth an in person look. Love those old school stripes.

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
On my way to work today, I saw a Hilux surf at the same place I bought my truck. Not sure of the price or anything (just was driving by), but was going to check it out after work. I'll post back if anyone's interested.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
“Updated head gadgets…”.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Kind of a rare combination '10 Tundra with 32k miles. Regular cab long bed 4x4.

Posting this because its just interesting combo setup - '02 Tacoma with wildernest and plow. Lots of miles but sounds like a drivetrain refresh was done by an independent Toyota shop.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee