• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

the spotted thread -

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Caught DaveinDenver on Arapahoe Rd and Yosemite yesterday morning...

Beater

Hard Core 4+
white TURBO DIESEL 80 in centennial around riviera way/versailles at about 7am this morning.. jdm wind guards on the windows and maybe some lights. He was turning away from me. The turbo whistle caught my ear - then the 80, then the belch of smoke as he rompted on it...
j

84cruzer

Trail Ready
Spotted 84cruzer's AWESOME FJ60 parked on 8th in Glenwood Springs today. That thing looks even more impressive in person :thumb:

No one around but he probably would have looked {funny} at a guy honking and waving at him in a rented Impala anyway :hill:
Sweet! Thanks for the kind words, I park it there so i can see it from my office window. But I'm not obsessed or anything ;) always happy to stop and talk about cruisers, to bad that I missed you.
:cheers:

Last edited:

LETSROLL

Saw this 60 series in Boulder last Saturday Arapahoe and Foothills. Very clean with just a hint of faded paint. No rust that I could see. It had the look of going to a new home. Sure hope it's one of us

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
Spotted a built Lexus 80 or whatever you call it, north bound I-25, turned on 225 in the tech center, say 1ish this afternoon....Corsair23 maybe?

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Spotted a built Lexus 80 or whatever you call it, north bound I-25, turned on 225 in the tech center, say 1ish this afternoon....Corsair23 maybe?

That was probably me :)

Washing machine water pump took a dump and of course the closest one was in Aurora :rolleyes: - Stupid thing really...the motor works fine but the impeller is connected via a plastic rod...Seriously? Of course that rod is what snapped making the impeller useless to actually move water.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
You obviously don't work in plastics... :)

Myredyota

Trail Ready
10:00PM tonight on I-70 West @ Pecos. Nice looking black (I think) 80 series with a IH8MUD sticker going from top to bottom on the right side of the rear window. Anyone here?

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Also saw a Blue FJ Cruiser Soft top!:cool: About 12:30 PM Monday on I-70 @ Denver West. Details and close up pics would be great!

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I saw a built rare blue 80 a couple weeks ago in the area northwest of Arapahoe and I-25. It had a turbo emblem on the lower tailgate, so methinks it was a turbo diesel...??

..And I think I saw Matt Farr's 80 in 3WheelBen's driveway sometime last week or this weekend...

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Caught powderpig in Aurora on 6th avenue today. :thumb: :thumb:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I saw Uncle Ben this weekend, waving to a 100 series! :bolt:

Last edited:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
You sure it wasn't a one-finger salute? :D :bolt:

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
I saw a nice looking right handed 40 series troopy on arapahoe this morning at 9am. It was mustard colored and had a tire on the roof rack.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Anyone know this 100 series? Looks like a Slee rear bumper w/o tire carrier, Slee sliders, and I think that's a TJM front bumper.. if this is you, you live 2 blocks from me... we should be friends.. :eek:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 376

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Anyone know this 100 series? Looks like a Slee rear bumper w/o tire carrier, Slee sliders, and I think that's a TJM front bumper.. if this is you, you live 2 blocks from me... we should be friends.. :eek:

I see that Cruiser and it's lady driver often and almost always around The Marshall and 93 area. Nice set up and obviously a tax write off! :thumb:

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I've seen a white 100 series several times this fall/winter heading north up Simms near JeffCo Airport. It looks like it might be lifted, white in color, and I think it has CU alumni plates. Anyone here?

:wav:

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Green 80 with a big lift on it and a stock rear bumper. Had a rising sun sticker on it. on 36 headed into boulder just a few minutes ago

we waved.

Awe :D

I was in the multicolored (Green black doors white top) 40

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Think I caught leiniesred last week during the afternoon snowstorm heading north on Quebec just south of Belleview...