• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

the spotted thread -

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Ricardo! I saw you coming down from Rollins Pass or Kingston Peak this afternoon. I was in the 60 headed up, stalling out every time I idled down. Hence my Kingston Peak expedition was aborted. Still nice to get into the mountains. And was that Matt behind you?

Yeah, I thought that was you; I think I even heard someone in your truck yelling Ricardo:D. No, that was not Matt. My buddy (Dave) and I were on our way back down from doing some fly fishing. The 60 stalling does not sound good, sorry to hear that.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Ran into Ranger Martin in the Mt. Evans Wilderness yesterday! Good seeing a Rising Sun member after all this time! :thumb:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Ran into Ranger Martin in the Mt. Evans Wilderness yesterday! Good seeing a Rising Sun member after all this time! :thumb:

Great to see you guys, Matt. Welcome back.

I ran into Wes at the Ranger station later that day too. :thumb:

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
I saw a really nice 40 this evening around 7pm at Quebec and C470. Hard top with KCish lights by the mirror brackets. There was a woman driving.

I also saw a very cool 1st gen P/U that is Yellow and has flames outlined on the hood and into the doors. Had a box with the rear section tapered. Some very serious Bead-locks as well.

Gmann

Lifted
I saw Sharkbait in his 80 parking infront of Garbonzo's in Centennial (Arapahoe rd and Parker rd) yesterday. I was enjoying lunch with the Wife. Sorry I didn't say hi Chris. Lets go Diving sometime!!

74fj40

Hard Core 4+
Saw an all white 80 with a lift, and black wheels, towing a trailer. came from I believe the acura dealership heading south on broadway and turning right onto jamison. Nice looking truck, I was in my 40, and waved.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Hey Brent,
No problem. I was in Floyd's getting my pointy head sharpened. I'd love to go diving somewhere.

I saw Sharkbait in his 80 parking infront of Garbonzo's in Centennial (Arapahoe rd and Parker rd) yesterday. I was enjoying lunch with the Wife. Sorry I didn't say hi Chris. Lets go Diving sometime!!

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Saw an all white 80 with a lift, and black wheels, towing a trailer. came from I believe the acura dealership heading south on broadway and turning right onto jamison. Nice looking truck, I was in my 40, and waved.

Dat was me:). I waved back. That's a baaad 40.

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Gave a holler out to Sascha who was bombing down I-25 in full bikini attire yesterday afternoon.:D

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Saw Bruce on Hwy 36 heading south on Friday. Was in the Corolla so didn't bother to wave. Nice to see some friendly trucks on the road once again though!

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
I've seen a modded green 80 (emerald?) with the usual bumpers, snorkle, etc., going into HR every morning dropping their kid(s) off at school near my house.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Ran into Stonewall on top of Radical Hill. He says hi

pmccumber

Hard Core 4+
Saw a 40th on 93 today. Gave him the thumbs up and Broadway and Table Mesa.

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
treeroot spotting

yeah...I was driving the Sienna picking up the family from DIA. I spotted a the 80 about three cars back, pulled in right behind me. :cheers:

Griffin (my 4 year old), turns and says, "Daddy, Look at that cool truck" :thumb:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
spotted this rig, with a rising sun sticker just down the street from four to go while running errands for the state association

Attachments

• 1 002.jpg
    1 002.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 422

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Recognize this truck under the tarp? :)

Sitting behind the Crown Burger at Downing and Wesley.

Last edited:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Spotted 84cruzer's AWESOME FJ60 parked on 8th in Glenwood Springs today. That thing looks even more impressive in person :thumb:

No one around but he probably would have looked {funny} at a guy honking and waving at him in a rented Impala anyway :hill:

Last edited:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Spotted Mr.Cardinal this afternoon after work.

Get after that ham test dude!:)

Always a good visit! :cheers:

:beer:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Spotted Matt Farr pulling into his driveway in my old stomping grounds. Was heading to a freinds house for a welcome back party (just got back from Iraq).

Sorry Matt, tried texting ya but later realized I was sending it to your house:rolleyes:.

:beer: