the spotted thread -

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Saw an early FJ40 on 225 this morning heading out and getting off on Parker Road...had a corrugated hardtop with a single small window. A little beat up on the rear corners, was kinda dark blue/green, including the cap. Ring a bell with anyone?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
hey Paul, thanks for waving this morning.. :wav:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I saw a white 80 with snorkle, 285's and black undercoated flares this morning on 95th and South Boulder Road. We waved at each other but I did not recognize the driver. Anybody here resemble that ID? Good looking Cruiser BTW!

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Pretty sure I saw theboomboom and/or huthut this morning driving the Bronco on Peakview Ave...

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I keep seeing one of those rare green 80s over here at Peoria and Iliff business complex. Lifted with an ARB front bumper. Anybody?

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I saw a good lookin' 80 heading south on 95th street yesterday through Louisville. Lifted with bumpers. McCumber?

Gmann

Lifted
I saw a cool blue grey 4rnr that needs to be painted to match the desert, coming down from the mountains I70 this afternoon. Chris, it looks good!!!! you need to slap on some Armor to match the sliders though. Good to see you.

LETSROLL

I saw a light blue 40 parked across from the Med in Boulder Friday night. RS sticker on the window!

Saw two today. Dark colored 80 with ARB front and roof rack passed me on Cherryvale this morning, we shared the wave.

At lunch I saw a green FJ45 at 26th and Walnut.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
White turbodiesel 80 on Smoky Hill Road last night? Anyone know who that is or what kind of diesel is in that truck?

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
At lunch I saw a green FJ45 at 26th and Walnut.

That green 45 has been around Boulder for the last couple of years. He brought it to the 40's only run last year; originally an Indonesian truck IIRC. Very nice ride.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Saw an FJ40 with that unmistakable not-quite-smurf-blue color on C-470 yesterday near Santa Fe - Hi Ricardo! :wav:

Saw a red and white pig in Castle Rock today. Wonder who it is?

I was driving north on university blvd today and saw the top of a freeborn red 40 crossing. I think it was near hampden, but I could be very wrong.

Anyone know who that could have been?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
White turbodiesel 80 on Smoky Hill Road last night? Anyone know who that is or what kind of diesel is in that truck?

40" tires and out of state plates? if so, that's jason

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Saw an FJ40 with that unmistakable not-quite-smurf-blue color on C-470 yesterday near Santa Fe - Hi Ricardo! :wav:

I wonder how I missed you. I put over 200 miles on the FJ40 and mechanically the rig is in good shape. Comfort of the seats, well that is a project that is moving to the top of the list.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
40" tires and out of state plates? if so, that's jason

No, it looked more like it was 33s.

I wonder how I missed you. I put over 200 miles on the FJ40 and mechanically the rig is in good shape. Comfort of the seats, well that is a project that is moving to the top of the list.

'cause I was driving my wife's Corolla :thumb: :lmao: