• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

the spotted thread -

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I saw Martin :D at Blakes...just kidding, it was the other Matt aka Jacket.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I saw Martin :D at Blakes...just kidding, it was the other Matt aka Jacket.

Did you guys find your stuff?

PS - If anyone has an FZJ80 with the gray leather interior and needs interior parts, they have a really nice '94 out there that's mostly in tact and pretty clean.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Just spotted Marco in his soon to be gorgeous 40 on Marshall Road near Cosco. My work truck provides great spy coverage!

Last edited:

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
I sawed a tan Troopie RHD on Lucent and Broadway in HR this am.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I think the :Princess: spotted ToddyBear at a mutual friends house :D - She mentioned meeting someone named Todd with a built up baby blue FJ40

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
Maude - moving herself to a different parking spot in a Boulder parking lot; Friday evening about 6:00 pm.:D

LETSROLL

Saw a really nice Green 40 in Longmont yesterday. Hwy 287

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
I keep passing a clean tan 40 in Louisville on SoBoRd near 95th/Hwy42.

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
I spotted the Blue 60 series from the March/April 2009 cover of TT at the Colorado Home depot last week, Bob Devereux is the owner, I think. Saw him coming out of Home Depot as I was pulling away..

Today I had a really clean 100 series dark silver/blue behind me on Monaco, around 8:45 AM.. Had a really nice bumpe and lights...Looked to nice to take off road but the bumber looked really cool on such a nice rig.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I saw Corsair23 headed south on I-25 on Sunday. I would have waved, but I was in our Honda minivan.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I saw Corsair23 headed south on I-25 on Sunday. I would have waved, but I was in our Honda minivan.

:cool: - I was helping a buddy move...Had the LX packed to the gills with stuff

nattybumppo

Hard Core 4+
Ricardo! I saw you coming down from Rollins Pass or Kingston Peak this afternoon. I was in the 60 headed up, stalling out every time I idled down. Hence my Kingston Peak expedition was aborted. Still nice to get into the mountains. And was that Matt behind you?