The 15th Annual 2023 40's Only Run: Oct. 15

What would your preference be for the 40's only run in 2023?

• Saturday in August

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sunday in August

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Saturday in September

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Sunday in September

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Saturday in October

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sunday in October

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I'd need feed back on how the 13bt did on the hills, plus how the cable lockers and/or pto winch worked out! :cool:
[/QUOTE]

It will do awesome! My 13bt made my 40 comfortable to be in the left lane sometimes...

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
Hoping to make it but we're 50/50, it's our 30th high school reunion that weekend. Man I'm getting old

1000001388.jpg

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hoping to make it but we're 50/50, it's our 30th high school reunion that weekend. Man I'm getting old

View attachment 119253
my 30th is this year too. doubt they are doing anything (true to gen x, we dont care i guess). Not sure i'd go anyway. I still talk to the people i liked in HS,

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
So rad to see this one still going. You guys are gonna enjoy @JohnnyP he’s a tried and true Cruiserhead.

Martin we need to gear up the 20th annual run.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
So rad to see this one still going. You guys are gonna enjoy @JohnnyP he’s a tried and true Cruiserhead.

Martin we need to gear up the 20th annual run.
Absolutely Drew!

I hope this years still comes together. Trying to pull things together to make it out, even for a weekend!

What say you all? Is it happening?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
YES! Definitely happening.

The official run will be Sunday morning, probably Kingston or somewhere near there. Some will be coming up Friday or Saturday and we will have a group camp site somewhere around Kingston, Mammoth Gulch, etc. I will prob head up there this weekend to plan the camp sites. Saturday we will probably do some exploring etc. Come one come all! :)

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
I got scheduled for work that Saturday, so won't be able to make it up this year. Kinda bummed about it! I will be getting the 40 out Sept 12-18 down in Silverton if anybody wants to make the long journey down...

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Well, not much feedback since I posted the date and location. Anyone have issues with either? Anyone definitely making it? I am fine with something closer or easier or etc etc etc

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Well, not much feedback since I posted the date and location. Anyone have issues with either? Anyone definitely making it? I am fine with something closer or easier or etc etc etc
Our 40 will not be in running order this season. 🥺 It's getting closer, but theres quite a large laundry list for it to be road ready.

OlGreyMare

New-ish
What time Sunday morning does the run start? I already live up the hill so I can just drive over to St Mary's.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
thinking of postponing a few weeks, see if we can get more people. Can talk at the meeting tonight, or please post up here if you are interested!

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
I'm pretty certain I'll come (went last year) I just can't tell what day it's actually happening 🤣

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Yeah I am trying to combine a Jenny Creek trail run into a 40's Only weekend and I think it is getting too complicated. :) Plus nobody seems interested in the combined weekend. I will chat with some people at the meeting tonight and post up tomorrow. Any other input is greatly appreciated!!!!

Capriblue45

Rising Sun Member
I am interested in the run on the 24th just can't make Saturday.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yeah I am trying to combine a Jenny Creek trail run into a 40's Only weekend and I think it is getting too complicated. :) Plus nobody seems interested in the combined weekend. I will chat with some people at the meeting tonight and post up tomorrow. Any other input is greatly appreciated!!!!
For some reason getting runs together this summer has been tough.

OlGreyMare

New-ish
I am interested, but I have prior commitments on Saturday.

Also where can you buy a off-road pass on the west side of town?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Who is definitely interested in the run? Whatever the date is...want to get as many people as possible to join us.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
All I can say is it depends on Grandkids and Bronco games scheduling