• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

The 15th Annual 2023 40's Only Run: Oct. 15

What would your preference be for the 40's only run in 2023?

• Saturday in August

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sunday in August

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Saturday in September

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Sunday in September

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Saturday in October

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sunday in October

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruiser45

Rising Sun Member
I don’t know the loop we are going to do. Apparently we are coming out by central city and there is a gas station a few miles west of CC with a big parking lot. I am planning to park the trailer there. That way I don’t have to drive 20 miles back on pavement with my 40. Is that a good plan and area to park. I am coming from I70. Thanks

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
I don’t know the loop we are going to do. Apparently we are coming out by central city and there is a gas station a few miles west of CC with a big parking lot. I am planning to park the trailer there. That way I don’t have to drive 20 miles back on pavement with my 40. Is that a good plan and area to park. I am coming from I70. Thanks
This sounds good. I was thinking about parking in Golden but I think CC will be much closer to the trail.

PVCsnorkel

Lifted
Updated the first post, but here it is again

We are set!! Sunday Oct. 15, meet in Rollinsville at 10am, wheels up at 10:30. Meet at the little coffee shop on the east side of the road at the Rollinsville turn off from 119.
I won't be able to make it on the run, I was hoping to ride with my friend in his 40 but he can't make it. None of the club runs this year seem to be working in my favor *sigh*

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
There is a Sinclair at Central City Pkwy and I-70. I may park there and drive up to CC.

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
I just put in a new water pump last night, provided everything is good, I'll be there!

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I am wrapping up my new headlight install and double seal rear tcase output shaft installation and parking brake overhaul. Whew.

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
I am wrapping up my new headlight install and double seal rear tcase output shaft installation and parking brake overhaul. Whew.
I think I need to put my hardtop on too given the weather recently 😩

I'm gonna pick your brain about how the tcase went cause my 40 marks it's territory like an old Vw

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll be topless!

fjc man

Rising Sun Member
See you tomorrow!
IMG_0108.jpeg

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Dave @Old40Dog. He has really been lookin forward to this run and the fact that he can’t make it has him pretty bummed… He asked me to relay that he’s thinking of you guys and I can tell that he’s really really looking forward to getting out on a trail when he can. He had an accident up on at his property and went way too long before he figured out how to get help. He was in very rough shape but fortunately it sounds as if he has turned the corner and is making his way toward a full/mostly full recovery but it will take time… Probably another week in the hospital and then physical therapy, the works… His ticker is fine and his brain too (no heart attack or stroke or anything but his kidneys took a BEATING) He’s in the hospital in Pueblo so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers and reach out if you like, he’s got his phone with him…

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Shit I hadn't heard that, I'll grab his number from Rachel but send our best wishes and I'll get a hold of them later.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
7202432092 if anyone on the run today needs to contact me

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
We are leaving Home Depot parking lot in Evergreen now. See you guys in a bit.

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
Good time everyone and thanks Tim for organizing. Really great to wheel with you guys. I will get the drone shots/videos uploaded as soon as I can.