• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Random Pictures Thread

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Mmm smoked tenderloin cheesesteak sandwiches! Does it get much better when tailgating before Sunday night football? Turns out it does when your favorite team wins to make it 4 in a row!!!!

20231119_151439.jpg

20231119_155508.jpg

20231119_155506.jpg

Last edited:

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Oh I’m stopping by next time to introduce myself!!
You wouldn't be the first or the last. We are not hard to find, just look for the converted ambulance. Even Miles found us at training camp this year and wanted to do a photo shoot with it.

20230729_091308.jpg

.Just a warning, we do not serve tenderloin at every game. Last night was special. Though it happens at least once a season usually. We have been known to do fresh pizzas in the portable pizza ovens, taco/nacho bar, burgers and brats, crawfish boil, chili, BBQ, and many other good eats. Just depends on the weather and those attending.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
You wouldn't be the first or the last. We are not hard to find, just look for the converted ambulance. Even Miles found us at training camp this year and wanted to do a photo shoot with it.

View attachment 123430

.Just a warning, we do not serve tenderloin at every game. Last night was special. Though it happens at least once a season usually. We have been known to do fresh pizzas in the portable pizza ovens, taco/nacho bar, burgers and brats, crawfish boil, chili, BBQ, and many other good eats. Just depends on the weather and those attending.

Man that’s amazing! We’ve been tailgating in lot M for over 10 years….but we’re amateurs compared to your set up!

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Man that’s amazing! We’ve been tailgating in lot M for over 10 years….but we’re amateurs compared to your set up!
Thank you. But not my setup. I am just the "caretaker" of it. My partner in crime for the games is the owner. I have been going to the games and tailgating with him since the Plummer era. I have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into building and maintaining that rig, it's occasionally stored by me, and I am the designated driver of it and our crew, but I can't take credit for it. We reside in Lot R as its the best lot for getting out on I25 and heading north. Come find us sometime. I am the one with a long red goatee and am usually manning the grill.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
From the Denver zoo yesterday
20231124_113751.jpg

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
is that comb ridge?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Oneops

Cool little spot we came across while exploring.

Attachments

• IMG_1110 - frame at 0m0s.jpg
    IMG_1110 - frame at 0m0s.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37