• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Random Pictures Thread

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@MountainGoat neat! is it a micro solo stove? Good heat and easy to use?
Allen
Yeah, it's a Solo. Stows inside a pot with a lid so you can boil water with it. Runs on sticks so it puts out okay heat for it's size. Super easy to light but it requires feeding every few minutes just because it is so small. I like to use it when I solo camp because it provides enough heat and light for me and it's cool by morning so I just dump it out and stow it. :)

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Found this sweet fire pit while leaf peeping on the west side of Weston Pass yesterday.
IMG_2896.jpeg

Crash

Rising Sun Member

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Dude!!! That’s the most punk rock jacket I’ve ever seen! It needs to go in a museum!

PUNKS NOT DEAD!!!

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
No, not yet @DaveInDenver. I did notice the jacket buttons as being police issue and I figured that Dean had sewn them on himself, my knowing his dad was a Chicago police officer. Detective, right?
Yes! That jacket was part of his dad's service uniform. All the punks would have been jealous since it would have been darn near impossible to get a real police jacket like that. Damn right that's uber cool.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Yes! That jacket was part of his dad's service uniform. All the punks would have been jealous since it would have been darn near impossible to get a real police jacket like that. Damn right that's uber cool.
OMG! Did Dean convert it after his dad had passed? I remember asking my dad for his WW II US Navy uniform back in my late 1960s hippie days. His answer was a resounding “NO!” 😜

Last edited:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Fifteen years, or so, I found a record/dvd package at Twist and Shout that chronicled the Chicago punk scene of the 80s/90s and gave it to Dean as a Christmas present. We watched a bit of it together and, sure enough, one of the video clips showed Dean pogoing like a madman with spiked orange hair in front of some club’s stage. We all got a huge laugh out of that. He was a man of many passions including being part of the Toyota community.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
OMG! Did Dean convert it after his dad had passed? I remember asking my dad for his WW II US Navy uniform back in my late 1960s hippie days. His answer was a resounding “NO!” 😜
That I unfortunately never found out. :-/

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Behold, the pavement empress...
FB_IMG_1697858704081.jpg

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Man, I love SEMA!

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Big Altima Energy

20231112_105104.jpg