• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Ouray, 2009

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
We're still in (for now...) and planning on something for dessert...What exactly I don't know but it will be peanut free :)

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Chris, you guys can't bail!!! Violet keeps talking about how much she wants to hang with Olive at the pool.. she would be devastated. :bawl:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
perry, do you need a ride from proffitts? i may go through delta to take them that other axle housing

Ige, yes I do. The plan right now is to head out early Saturday morning and get the 4runner to there shop.

I'll be hanging out there till I can get a ride to Ouray our till your ready to go home. They are in the process of moving, but it's only a few miles in the other direction from there current shop.

What time you thinking of taking the axle to them?
:beer:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Ige, yes I do. The plan right now is to head out early Saturday morning and get the 4runner to there shop.

I'll be hanging out there till I can get a ride to Ouray our till your ready to go home. They are in the process of moving, but it's only a few miles in the other direction from there current shop.

What time you thinking of taking the axle to them?
:beer:

tomorrow afternoon.

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Meeting time and location, both days

Bruce Miller said:
The meeting place in Ouray will be the Ouray Hot Springs pool parking lot and the meeting time will be 7:45AM Saturday and Sunday mornings. We will leave the parking lot at 8:00AM sharp and will air down at the trailhead at the top of Red Mountain Pass.

Posted for Bruce by me. :) :thumb:

Seldom Seen

Hard Core 4+
Just got the word that I have Fri and Mon off. Snagged the last site at the KOA. Packing now, we'll be heading out at Oh-my-god-30 tomorrow and will monitor the ColoConn / .460 on the way down. See ya'll down there.

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Sorry for dropping out at last minute, this is going to be quite the event..

A bit over whelmed with the move back in after remodel..Need this weekend to settle in...everyone drive safe and have a great time..See you back in town afterwards.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
We are leaving lunchtime Fri. Will bring twice baked potatoes, as usual.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
The Zettl clan is officially out :(

Bummed but too much "life" getting in the way of the fun...Truck was even styling the Thule rack and bike holders I put on last night after the meeting :rolleyes:

Drive safely everyone and have a great time...

DSC05677 (Medium).JPG

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
The Zettl clan is officially out :(

Bummed but too much "life" getting in the way of the fun...Truck was even styling the Thule rack and bike holders I put on last night after the meeting :rolleyes:

Drive safely everyone and have a great time...

Dude.. :eek: bummer.

Last edited:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Got the last of the maintenance / repair items done on the Chili yesterday. Only to notice oil sling from the Tcase output. Oh well, outa time, let it sling, let it sling, let it sling.

(in all reality it ain't much but I am compulsive. For that matter I'm not entirely sure it isn't grease from my well-lubed double cardan. :lmao:)

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Hmm, well worst case I can just hang at Proffitts shop until your ready to head home.

wasn't actually planning on heading home that way, but can change my route if i need to. call me on my cell if you need me to swing by sunday and pick you up.