• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
This is a craigslist sale thread. Take your debates elsewhere. Bet honorable and delete those posts and then I'll delete this too.

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

Great deal on a Pop Up. Has some hail damage to the roof but nothing that couldn't be fixed it appears.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Great deal on a Pop Up. Has some hail damage to the roof but nothing that couldn't be fixed it appears.
That is really good. Someone here better buy it. Or maybe I will....
1,245 lbs

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I know a ton about these trailers as it’s exactly who made mine. If you have questions on how to inspect it and the known issues let me know.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Sweet 40 on mud. Expensive, but what a cool build:

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Sweet 40 on mud. Expensive, but what a cool build:

I’ve been talking to him a lot on a possible purchase.

Anyone have thoughts on price?

I’m still debating another cruiser or a fun car.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+

That thing is solid and 77 is a good year and it's built like I would want, and cool that its not hiding anything. 40 prices are nutty, hard to justify unless you are smitten and have some cash to burn. I've seen lesser 40's sell for more lately, but that doesn't mean its sane. 😄

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
For you 200 guys, I was driving past the stealership and they had the new 200 Heritage Edition out front. Had to stop and look.

i-4Pr5hfb-L.jpg

Makes buying a 40 seem like a steal!

i-8WVFHHv-L.jpg

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
It's legit, and when it was first posted it was $45k. After his phone blew up, he raised the price by $3k. The price is definitely good, but the color combo is polarizing. If the interior was black, it would have been sold within an hour of being posted for sure. Here is some more discussion about it on mud:

The only color combo I’d like more would be that Amazon Green if even offered anymore? But I’m sticking with my 80 Series for some time to come.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
The only color combo I’d like more would be that Amazon Green if even offered anymore? But I’m sticking with my 80 Series for some time to come.

Amazon is my favorite color as well. Amazon was available from 08-11, and I have seen a couple 2013 over the years. It was definitely not available 16+, and I do not recall seeing any 14-15s in Amazon (08-11, 13-15, 16+ are the "gens").

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member

seems like way too much money to me. I can see where he has put a lot of money & time into it, but reading through his build thread it seems like the truck still has a lot of issues to sort out. Plus, in all honesty, he's made a lot of choices that I wouldn't. As nearly as I can tell, the truck has a 5 speed & air lockers with super high gearing, but no heater (ARB compressor mounted where the blower would be). Honestly in Colorado I would use the heater/defrost more often than the 5th gear or the lockers. So those are cool factors for sure, but don't add to the functionality for me. Plus honestly that truck is far rustier than I would want for 35k.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
We were at the dealer again today and they had a new Heritage that just came in. It's the first 200 I've driven and I have to say I'm pretty much hooked.
FF404149-093B-4C20-93CF-C5EBE6ED0955_1_201_a.jpeg
431638B3-5C05-458C-8EFB-EA508313BC49_1_201_a.jpeg
1073E6EA-9CBC-48C3-92B1-35B40A97DFB0_1_201_a.jpeg

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
We were at the dealer again today and they had a new Heritage that just came in. It's the first 200 I've driven and I have to say I'm pretty much hooked.

I don't think my dealer would have let me drive it. I felt like a criminal just taking a few pics.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I don't think my dealer would have let me drive it. I felt like a criminal just taking a few pics.
lol we felt the same way when we went to go look at new tundras a while back :)