• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

japete01

Wincher
I've gone the same way. I have no social media outside of LinkedIn. It does make a few things more difficult, but overall it keeps me from wasting time and allows me to focus on what matters most (my wife, our pup, work).

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
I've gone the same way. I have no social media outside of LinkedIn. It does make a few things more difficult, but overall it keeps me from wasting time and allows me to focus on what matters most (my wife, our pup, work).

Fiancee, pup, work, cruiser.

Looks like we have a similar order of life priorities.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Pop-up camper @Inukshuk

94F8E7A0-D728-4853-B8B7-55BC53590E53.jpeg

Burt88

Trail Ready

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
For the relic runs: https://cosprings.craigslist.org/tro/d/pueblo-1941-higgins/7266821801.html
1941/42. Higgins pop up tent trailer. Very cool piece of American history. All aluminum body light weight Original tires and rims. Has the canvas top but has water rot in one spot. Needs replaced or patched. Leaf spring suspension. Started restoration on top have 1 piece of aluminum angle for replacement.

krice118

Trail Ready
seems too good to be true 2013 200 series with 61k miles for $48k
Roof rack, ARB front wheels / tires

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
seems too good to be true 2013 200 series with 61k miles for $48k
Roof rack, ARB front wheels / tires

It's legit, and when it was first posted it was $45k. After his phone blew up, he raised the price by $3k. The price is definitely good, but the color combo is polarizing. If the interior was black, it would have been sold within an hour of being posted for sure. Here is some more discussion about it on mud:

white wings

Hard Core 4+
It's legit, and when it was first posted it was $45k. After his phone blew up, he raised the price by $3k. The price is definitely good, but the color combo is polarizing. If the interior was black, it would have been sold within an hour of being posted for sure. Here is some more discussion about it on mud:

I hope this was not the one at Larry Miller a few months back...it was a New York rig and crusty. Simple VIN search will tell though.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
The mud link has tons of pictures including the underside. Definitely not a crusty rig - looks extremely clean and dry.
At the end of the day, deals like this don't come to often. I'm not a 200 fan personally. I don't see what you get with the LC over a new 5thgen 4runner. Seems like you can have all the same toys the LC has in a 4runner.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Nothing personal man, but:

Jesus Phillip. It's people like you that made the USA Land Cruiser extinct. (Joke) (maybe ... trying to remember how many LCs you've owned ...)

:)

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Nothing personal man, but:

Jesus Phillip. It's people like you that made the USA Land Cruiser extinct. (Joke) (maybe ... trying to remember how many LCs you've owned ...)

:)
Man... I thought I was part of a Toyota club and than you dropped in, I didn't know I was triggering you Dam (I mean Dan).... ;). I haven't owned a land cruiser yet, but I'm wondering, how many Jeeps have you owned? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And when you are talking about paying 48K I think its a interesting conversation to be had what your money gets you... how many guys in the club own a 200 right now and why? Also, when I look at accessories for the 200 it seems that that's limited as well.

I love the some LC's and looking at others it's no wonder why people that are getting into 4wheeling tend to buy 4runners, Taco's, and rarely 200 land cruisers. Maybe this is a difference from looking at it from the outside in...

Looking forward to the flak that's incoming...

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I feel like today's 4Runner is closer to an FJ40 than today's 200 series. Love them both, but guess which one my son is driving.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
At the end of the day, deals like this don't come to often. I'm not a 200 fan personally. I don't see what you get with the LC over a new 5thgen 4runner. Seems like you can have all the same toys the LC has in a 4runner.