For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
If I had the cash laying around, no brainer! Given the sellers trade interests I'd buy with confidence

I know where there’s a V8 4th gen Runner for sale to trade the guy with 🤔

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
If I had the cash laying around, no brainer! Given the sellers trade interests I'd buy with confidence

I know where there’s a V8 4th gen Runner for sale to trade the guy with 🤔
I got lucky and my Mom gave me her 2005 LS430. She beat on it. It currently has 234k miles and it runs amazingly well. Gas mileage is actually pretty good. It burns no oil and survived overheating when the radiator finally went about a year ago. The only issue is just how hard she was on the interior and exterior. I know the soft close doors are an expensive repair, but I love them. These vehicles are tanks. They will be good for many years to come. Also, there are some awesome fixes for vehicles with the nav screen now. I might swap out for a 10" android unit.

I have given thought to swapping this vehicle out for one with fewer miles and better condition. The seller below started at 12,500 a few weeks ago. They are now asking 12k. I bet there is a bit more to talk them down. I LOVE the pearlescent white on these cars. I also prefer the look of the 2004 and up headlight design.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I used to have an AT Habitat on a Tacoma and think this is a better implementation for most people:

WVU fan

Rising Sun Member

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Long ways away but super cool and a fairly reasonable price.
00808_fGHbZD08LRE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Pz10420

Trail Ready

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Not a 4x4, but still a rad Toyota. Big "moonchild," vibes. Let's slap that camper on and 80 and get weird with it.
Those odd 80s and 90s campers were supposed to be on the back of a mini truck cab and chassis. To do otherwise would anger the gods. These funky campers speak "4wd and engine swap" to me. But even doing a bigger engine, I dunno, one wonders if being slow is an essential part of the experience.

I dig it but wonder if she's realizes the missing the canvas wedge that kept the rain out. But you see enough of them without that maybe some models didn't have them (doubtful) or don't now by choice.

00Z0Z_lPrMLF02acm_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
It is. With a 5vz-fe in it as well. They built it in BC and are currently driving it down the pan am highway. I think they just left southern Mexico. The YouTube videos are awesome.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member

80 Life

Wincher
For those just looking now, the car was at $12k with 20 mins left. After a bid war it sold for $45k... Guy said it was a birthday present for someone so he was willing to pay anything. Imagine having $45k to spend on a gold dragon hearse for someone else 🤣

I will say this got me thinking... Traditionally a non-custom hearse will sell for half price at best due to its history of carrying corpses. I want to find another one and sawzall the hearse portion off, replace with a wood decked bed and have the first Toyota Century El Camino lol.

Last edited: