So after some thought, i've decided it's best that we hold off on this run till things become a bit more certain. Was really looking forward to having this run in early summer again but hopefully well still get to do it at some point.... Planning on doing something that weekend still, just may be a bit closer to home. Will start a new thread for that.
I'm in for the closer to home thing as long as it involves ICPR.
Perry, put us down as "participants" if you reschedule the train run for later in the year.