the spotted thread -

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Saw this HIlux Surf RHD on 470 a bit ago. Pretty cool rig.
IMG_20230514_183351727_HDR.jpg

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Saw a Hilux in front of a weird building near my house. There was a JDM Nissan Stagea turbo wagon in the same spot last week… maybe there’s an importer in that building.

C9D89F68-49CE-4153-898A-317521228884.jpeg

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Saw a Hilux in front of a weird building near my house. There was a JDM Nissan Stagea turbo wagon in the same spot last week… maybe there’s an importer in that building.

View attachment 115334
Not sure where your house is but that building looks like Rev Hard motors building. They're an importer with a lot of cool stuff. They're off of Broadway and 48th.

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Yeah definitely rev hard motors
Screenshot_20230515_080825_Maps.jpg

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
@Doughboy In fact, yesterday I saw a black KZJ78 with white roof at the Pizza Hut right off the Washington St Exit of I-70. Not really a vehicle you see in that neighborhood, but that's only about 5 blocks from Rev Hard. I wonder if it's a new acquisition and they sent somebody to go get a shop pizza haha. Didn't get a photo unfortunately. And for the record that photo of the Hilux is a few days old.

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
@Doughboy In fact, yesterday I saw a black KZJ78 with white roof at the Pizza Hut right off the Washington St Exit of I-70. Not really a vehicle you see in that neighborhood, but that's only about 5 blocks from Rev Hard. I wonder if it's a new acquisition and they sent somebody to go get a shop pizza haha. Didn't get a photo unfortunately. And for the record that photo of the Hilux is a few days old.
They just throw dealer plates on them and do lunch runs. I have a buddy that bought an evo ix from them. They seem pretty decent. They know the import sport cars, but they don't really know the cruisers to well. They'll let you walk the warehouse if you stop by.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Saw another HDJ81 today in Littleton, black this time. Sadly I forgot my phone just running down to the grocery store so wasn't able to get pics. Looked more built than the other one I saw.

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Saw another HDJ81 today in Littleton, black this time. Sadly I forgot my phone just running down to the grocery store so wasn't able to get pics. Looked more built than the other one I saw.
If it is the one I'm thinking off, the guy works is a Littleton PD officer. It is parked outside the LPD building off of Littleton blvd. There's a couple officers in Littleton that have RHD JDM imports. one guy has a BJ74, Century, and has a really nicely built up 200. His wife has a JDM Hi-Ace van.

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
I am going to wind up owning one of these (low riders) one day
I know myself
But not until I find a second gen Monte Carlo likely

Hold the hate
“No stress no seeds no stems no sticks”

View attachment 116021
Some of that real sticky icky oooo-weee put it in the air!

I dream of a 62 impala...walked past one everyday to/from high school all 4 years

simps80

Rising Sun Member
this is pretty much the only allowable low rider
View attachment 116022

That’s cause you didn’t grow up where I did Miss Ige!!
😍😍😍

That Lincoln was rad
As we walked out he went “going up” to drive off rad haven’t seen that live in person since probably 93 outside of a “show”

Last edited:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
That’s cause you didn’t grow up where I did Miss Ige!!
😍😍😍

That Lincoln was rad
As we walked out he went “going up” to drive off rad
I grew up one neighborhood over from your neighborhood, Simps. 😁

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
were the sides as clean as the back? if so that's a nice ride

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
were the sides as clean as the back? if so that's a nice ride
It definitely had a repaint but it still looked nice. Interior wasn't perfect but pretty good for 35 years.