the spotted thread -

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
4,833
Location
Denver
I'm curious what the purpose was for the cordage on the leaf springs...:unsure:
Noise deadening perhaps?
That’s my question too, although your speculation is probably as close to the answer as anything. Those Bentley owners have sensitive ears. They didn’t like paint chips either as the exterior metal body parts were all covered in thin layers of leather too. It really was the coolest car in an incredible collection of extraordinary cars. The Cussler Museum is open to the public but only a couple of days a week.
 

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
18,139
Location
Centennial
Costco parking lot.
IMG_4341.jpeg

IMG_4338.jpeg

IMG_4339.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg
 

mike759

Lifted
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
132
Location
Golden
Who has the 80 series with a purple bumper and smiley face on the hood? I’ve seen it in the Toyota trails magazine and then again yesterday near Moab. That thing is sweet and I love the paint job
 

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
8,751
Location
windy wyo
Who has the 80 series with a purple bumper and smiley face on the hood? I’ve seen it in the Toyota trails magazine and then again yesterday near Moab. That thing is sweet and I love the paint job
with lizards on the sides? that's sarah, better known as mrs. cdan
 
Back
Top