• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Rubithon!

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Made it home post up some pics tomorrow. Great group to wheel and camp with :risingsun Dad said thanks and Hi to everyone :thumb:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
RS Rubithon attendees: Please look at this this thread in the members only section to talk about an article & photos for TT. Thank you!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
RS Rubithon attendees: Please look at this this thread in the members only section to talk about an article & photos for TT. Thank you!

Matt, I will upload all my raw pix to 2 CD's....one for you and one for Romers Vid. I'll give them to you at the meeting next week.

mtncrsr

Lifted

Not being a member I cannot access the thread. Though you probably have enough good input without my two cents

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Not being a member I cannot access the thread. Though you probably have enough good input without my two cents
If you want anything specific mentioned, please hit me (or anyone really) with a PM. Matt just doesn't want ideas and photos in the public domain before Trails is published. You had a good Rubithon, no damage and all that, so I'm sure you have plenty of good perspective to add!

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member

Since you have been to a meeting and an event you are eligible for membership. If you cant make it to next weeks meeting, let us know if your interested and we will vote you in and then you will have a chance to see everything before it gets finalized.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Since you have been to a meeting and an event you are eligible for membership. If you cant make it to next weeks meeting, let us know if your interested and we will vote you in and then you will have a chance to see everything before it gets finalized.

All in favor of taken Loren's money....."ay!" :thumb: ;)

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Aye.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
'Sláinte!!

Wait, what?

Convert

Hard Core 4+

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
Found this great pic of Romer's truck on the FJCruiser forums

Attachments

• IMG_8254.jpg
    IMG_8254.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 12,712

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Found this great pic of Romer's truck on the FJCruiser forums

That is a great pic. I'd like to get the high res of that. You have a link?

Thanks Mike.

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Rubithon carnage post

I posted the links for you all on Dave's Rubithon carnage thread.

lots of Rising sun photos, I also have a couple at ChrisSandstormfj.smugmug.com

Ther FJ cruiser forum thread is found in the Trail reports/Photo section/GPS coordinates category, go to the "Rubithon WOW" thread.

Also Woody has a giant collection on his IH8mud website.

My post in the Rubithon Wow thread has the links also.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
It was Sol with the cool FJ who took the photo, he e-mailed me the originals.

I might get a large size for my office wall of that