• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

New Addition -Civilian Mega Cruiser LHD

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
So this is getting kinda wild... and sorry Chase for presumptuously making this the default Mega Cruiser thread.

you guys have probably already seen the other white one on Cars & Bids... https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KV...utm_source=nd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e I think it was imported in the same container? @Doughboy ?

And we've been approached to make another rack for one in the NE... also civilian spec. I am guessing this one is right hand drive though, based on what the mirrors look like.
View attachment 109586

and that's the largest set of Blizzaks I've ever seen... I bet that thing is grippy as all get out in the snow!
What size would those Blizzaks be?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
What size would those Blizzaks be?
something with a 17.5" rim. They had some custom 17's made as they couldn't find decent tires..