• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Colorado Big Game

wesintl

RS Moderator
Good luck @shellb Muzzle is fun. We have a grip of pronghorn tags a deer tag and cous tag in Arizona. Freezer is still full of elk.​

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Couple of hard days this weekend. Saw a nice herd yesterday nothing today. Weather has been rough with chilly temps and strong wind. Intermittent precipitation of all types. Still great to get out with the boy. I can’t keep up with him when he decides to cover ground. IMG_0513.jpeg

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
I miss those days with my boy on a hunt.....he's 29 and getting married now (more important things now....)
Enjoy it all while you can! Goodluck.

Yep....we ate a lot of batter fried wild beer cans in the hunting cabin back in the day before he got his first rifle! sniffle....sniffle....Damn snow allergies.

IMG_6023.jpg

Last edited:

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I got Bridger lined up on a mule deer this afternoon at 150 yards. Herd of a dozen or so hiding in some cover. They saw us before we saw them so didn’t push our luck trying to get closer. They all had eyes on us but we had the wind. Sadly he missed a nice broad side shot and they jumped the nearby fence to a different owners property. Then looked at us for 15 minutes as we walked over to look for blood.

IMG_1204.jpeg

IMG_1200.jpeg