Which 35" Tires to buy..

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I have not, will do some research on them next. What have been peoples experiences on the Trxus MT's running big and being hard to balance?

FJBen

I have not, will do some research on them next. What have been peoples experiences on the Trxus MT's running big and being hard to balance?

I don't know that they necessarily run big, I think the run close to true. Mine were still under 35" on the truck but they were as close as you could get to 35's .

Interco isn't known for their roundness on tires, but the Trxus are pretty good. At least the 4 I had were mostly round :lmao: took some weight to balance and one was "ok" but they were fine on the road.

Nay

Hard Core 4+

They run big (which is a plus for me), take a lot of weight to balance (but mine have always stayed balanced) and are fairly soft so tread life is a performance tradeoff (again, a plus for me as my rig is not a DD but is a family rig I use in virtually all conditions from the mall to Monument Hill blizzard conditions to crawling to snow runs, and I want high performance across all of my usage).

rover67

Rising Sun Member
ended up buying goodyear wrangler MT/R's.. Big O had them. Looking for other tires online just got to be too much of a pain. We'll see how these do, maybe get a different set next time who knows.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
i am excited to try a new set of MT tires, untill now i've always gone the cheapo route.. these were not cheapo. hopefully they are worth it. should be in at the tire store sometime mid next week. :)