What is your dog doing right now?

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
And in case anyone is worried for Bento from how vicious Gyoza looks. Him now:
IMG_3977.jpeg

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Ugh, hope they moths are not bad this year. Think it was 4 years ago it was a straight infestation for a couple of weeks.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ugh, hope they moths are not bad this year. Think it was 4 years ago it was a straight infestation for a couple of weeks.
There were a couple pretty big ones, but there’s always a few out there. That year the winds were really strong down where the cabin is (Beulah) and blew the French doors open when we weren’t there, doors were open for about a week and there were SO many moths inside it was insane! Oh and a bird too that was fun to clean up

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Earlier today, the sun was shining and it was a bit windy so I was waiting sitting at my desk surfing the internet instead of going on our morning walk. Maddy and Maya pushed their way under the desk so I didn't have a place for my legs. Then gave me the stare that I understand completely, "Come on old man, get off your duff and take us for a walk" Needless to say, they got their way
1715222829756.png

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Ms Pepper is good at catching rabbits!

Not fun trying to fish a large rabbit out of her mouth! She was fighting me, the rabbit was fighting me, it was mayhem. The rabbit was bigger than her mouth! It's head, and rear legs stuck out of her mouth. Everytime I got a hold of her and started to force her mouth open, the rabbit would kick, scratch, and seemingly snap at me and Pepper. This would cause Pepper to clamp down harder and shake her head violently. Took a few attempts, but finally freed the rabbit from Ms Pepper's grasp. I dragged Ms Pepper away, while the shocked, angry, rabbit slowly hobbled away.

So now she sits here, staring me down. Probably asking me, "WTF, I caught it fair and square! At least give me my lunch!"

20240507_115138.jpg

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Earlier today, the sun was shining and it was a bit windy so I was waiting sitting at my desk surfing the internet instead of going on our morning walk. Maddy and Maya pushed their way under the desk so I didn't have a place for my legs. Then gave me the stare that I understand completely, "Come on old man, get off your duff and take us for a walk" Needless to say, they got their way
View attachment 130146
Ken, I think I have the 3rd match to your pups.

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Ms Pepper is good at catching rabbits!

Not fun trying to fish a large rabbit out of her mouth! She was fighting me, the rabbit was fighting me, it was mayhem. The rabbit was bigger than her mouth! It's head, and rear legs stuck out of her mouth. Everytime I got a hold of her and started to force her mouth open, the rabbit would kick, scratch, and seemingly snap at me and Pepper. This would cause Pepper to clamp down harder and shake her head violently. Took a few attempts, but finally freed the rabbit from Ms Pepper's grasp. I dragged Ms Pepper away, while the shocked, angry, rabbit slowly hobbled away.

So now she sits here, staring me down. Probably asking me, "WTF, I caught it fair and square! At least give me my lunch!"

Gyoza did the exact same thing with a squirrel last night! Always a stark reminded how savage the world is.