• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

What is your dog doing right now?

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Those of you that know me, likely know that I love dogs. And do not continue derailing the hunting dog thread, I present you a thread with pics of what your dogs are doing. Kind of like the "what did you do to your rig today" thread. But more dogs.

Gyoza and Mochi loungin' last summer
IMG_2097 2 Large.jpeg

Mochi taking in the morning after the night at the ranch last summer - @bh4rnnr

IMG_2137 Large.jpeg

And Bento on the first dive into the pool last summer
IMG_2411 Large.jpeg

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Wow, you have the beginnings of a pack there!
Jack and spirit are my friends dogs (the two in the back) We lost our Tala girl (the white/grey faced one on the right) back in February, but some day we will add another just not yet

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Bella snuggling her stuffy

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpeg
    IMG_4280.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I just picked up a rescue on Sunday. She's a 1+ y/o Aussie mix. She's got some hang ups from her previous owner that we need to work out. Today we're working on recall and manners while walking.
She's a bit timid, and easily overwhelmed. I've got another shadow now.
IMG_8145.jpeg

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I just picked up a rescue on Sunday. She's a 1+ y/o Aussie mix. She's got some hang ups from her previous owner that we need to work out. Today we're working on recall and manners while walking.
She's a bit timid, and easily overwhelmed. I've got another shadow now.View attachment 128501
Omg she’s adorable!!! So excited for you guys!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Gunnar just turned 12, still pretty spry. He used to be able to jump to about head height 6ft ish to catch a frisbee, not quite there anymore, but still likes to party.

Pepper has been wounded the last month, but is making a strong comeback.

IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_2054.jpeg

Last edited:

lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
The two dogs with a stick, The one on the left is mine. Riley. The one on the right is her best friend Ozzie. An entire park full of sticks and they wanted the same one. The other photo is of her resting. Life is hard.
IMG_2247.jpeg
123_1.jpeg

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
90D801DC-B9A3-4F1D-9268-559BFA144DC7.jpeg
This doofus went for a ride today to go check out the doggy daycare down the street from us. We go back next week for a “trial run”. He made the best of the super scary car ride and somewhat enjoyed the breeze in his hair lol

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
She's a bit timid, and easily overwhelmed. I've got another shadow now.View attachment 128501
Aussies are the best
IMG_0715.JPG