• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

the spotted thread -

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Sweet sweet 200
He went into the European Wax Center ain’t after a four point parking episode…#nojudgement

didn’t want to bother him talking trucks…
If you’re on here, which I doubt highly I intentionally blocked your license plate

Anyways rad truck

Isn't that @bassguyry 's 200? You KNOW he goes full brazillian.
@Stuckinthe80s - Oh, that was 100% me. The older I get, the hairier my back gets. Don't judge the manscaping, yo. :)

@simps80 - I totally recognized your 80 when I pulled into that parking lot. Didn't see you in the driver's seat - if I'd have known you were there, I definitely would've come up and talked trucks. I actually met you a few weeks back at the Westwoods liquor store - I was driving my white 100 that day. I was picking up "reserves" for Cruise Moab... ;)

simps80

Rising Sun Member
My bad
I totally wasn’t judging other than how bad ass your 200 is and I am jealous of it ☺️

If I could afford it ( back waxing or 200s )
I would do it too

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
My bad
I totally wasn’t judging other than how bad ass your 200 is and I am jealous of it ☺️

If I could afford it ( back waxing or 200s )
I would do it too
Ha! No worries, man! I just don't enjoy wearing a sweater when I'm not wearing a sweater, y'know? 🤣 :beer2:

Thanks for the kind words - the 200 definitely needs a build at some point. It's too stock. lol

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
Good parking are at the trailhead on Sunday. The 200 is absolutely coated in pinstripes and it makes me happy.
20220515_110628.jpg

Also saw this Earth Cruiser rolling through DIllon. Its the land yacht I need to be able to afford once we have kids.

20220509_171255.jpg

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
20220518_101208.jpg

Nice mustard 40 while visiting Park Hill this week next to Bullwinkle

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
Figured this is a good spot...anyone know this 100? The listing on CL for wheels/tires expired before I could move on them
31802B32-1920-4BC9-BA91-1291CD7C923C.jpeg
25C38AAC-88C2-4C01-8321-D0E5738F980E.jpeg

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Man, how many cruisers have been retired to snow plow duty, never to be used for anything else ever again?

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
You know better than that Dave. It just means you have a choice as to what you want to drive at any given moment. ;)
LOL, actually I've driven boring old white Toyota trucks for so long now that I don't think about it and just assume it'll start and go. Like an old familiar tool inherited from your grandfather Sakichi. It gets used, then when the task is complete it goes back in the drawer, just waiting quietly, faithfully, for the next time.