• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Snow and Pizza Run Sat. Jan. 25th, 2020 Yankee Hill

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Just finished putting a new battery in the taco, the old battery decided it didn't want to go tomorrow. Glad it let me know today and not in the middle of the trail 😉

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Unfortunately I am out for tomorrow, bummer. Have fun everyone.

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
My son and I were up last weekend for a quick trip. My 80 locked would not make it up one section. Total Ice for about 60 ft. We had a set of chains for his runner, and put them on the front. Walked right up the ice section. Too late in the afternoon to set up a winch anchor, and winch the 80 up. Good luck, this was in the shaded area just above the last big field before the steep tree shaded climb.
Rest of the trail had been beaten down by lots of people. we did make it to the top of Yankee hill.
I can not believe how many people are up there these days.
Have fun.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for the report Robbie!

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
We are going to have to bail. Rough morning, have not left the house yet and have a good 1:15 drive to the trailhead....

Have fun everyone!

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Holy smokes that was a great ride! Thanks for setting this up Scott!

Now I'm going to take a nap.
I asked around for you, no one knew who you were. Was going to grab that cargo mat from you. What were you driving?

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
Well, I still have your beer. When do you want to give up the cargo mat?

I think your actually thinking of me unless you were planning to double up on cargo mats.

We had a rough morning and ended up missing the run. I'll shoot you a PM with my phone number we can find some time to meet up.