• Snorkle-RT.jpg
    Snorkle-RT.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 130
  • t-case-RT.jpg
    t-case-RT.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 130

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
BTW.....I installed my old power antenna I took out of Long Grain after I replaced the mast the 4th time. It even works! Woo hoo! :thumb:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Oh, that's pretty. :bowdown: :bowdown:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Hey, Its Brent Gehrmann. I have the spill kit but need to know where to send it as I am in Vail. Please give me a call @ 970 376-2501. If it can wait till April's meeting I can give it to Farnham to drop of at the meeting. Call me and let me know what works best.

brent...you got pm

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Just noticed an error on that page. 3FE's are 4 litre 2F's are 4.2.

What size pistons did you install, Kevin? .060" over calcs out to 4.3 liters. If you went .030" over it's close to 4.2!!
Pictures look good and the t/case shift solenoids are beautiful. If you think the fuel line is stupid expensive from Toyota, you should price out the heater hard lines. Whoa!
:beer: to you Uncle Ben.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Yay! :cheers:

Beater

Hard Core 4+
can I get a status on the other donation items please?

j

FJBen

sweeeeeeeeeet!

hey uncle ben,
Can't you find a way to put that supercharger you have on this engine :lmao: :D

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
BTW Matt.....right besides this 62 there was a black FZJ-80 with chrome door handles! It was hit hard at the drivers door and the dash was gone but if you need something for the beautiful bling bling black edition 80 you better go scope it out! You sir have been told! :wink:

Hmmm... Sounds like I need to get up thar! :thumb:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
can I get a status on the other donation items please?

j

i'm talking to chad at four to go on the shocks and jeremy at 4wpw on tires/rims. jeremy is checking price and availability on the rims that were on the original proposal and on the steelies, also on the new mud tires...should know by the end of the week. chad was looking into the part numbers and availability of the shocks.

big horn is supposed to be getting me the tie rod end kit and the front end kit, and wagon masters is bringing me the first aid kit at the state meeting in a couple of weeks. patrol 12 with mile hi said they will get a hi lift, i need to contact them to find out how i can get it delivered/picked up from them

other than that, been working on keeping the vendors lists updated, i sent a disc of updated photos to shawn so he can update the hightrails site and i got john (treasurer for coa4wdci) updated vendor info so he can get the vendors listed as associate members and added to the hightrails mailing list.

i've also sold a couple of the items off the raffle vehicle and have been dealing with getting them boxed up and shipped.

console and grill have sold, cheaply unfortunately, but better than not at all, which the shackles haven;t sold.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Hmmmm....I do have a couple Acura superchargers still!(?) :flamingo: :flamingo: :hill:

don't know what's up with the hillbilly smile...knowing you, if you put it on, it will look better than factory...that deserves a real smile !!! :thumb:

still can't wait to drive my new 62 ;)

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yeah hope you didn't crank down that drain pan bolt.. I don't want to pull anything when I do my first oil change. What kind of oil's in there, anyway?

edit: And I left a message for the marketing guy at Yakima today.. no promises though.

Last edited:

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Brent called me today and asked if I'd bring the trail clean up kit to the next meeting. So cross that off the list

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
how about randy's ring n pinion.

here's the contact info

we need 4.88 gears and install kits for 58-90 landcruiser

Randy's R&P Mac 800-347-1188 ext. 5576 mac@ringpinon.com

Ige, just saw this. Do you still want me to Call Randy's?? I can call them tomorrow befor I hit HH:D :beer: :beer: