Ouray - Sept. 2007

Bruce Miller

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Potluck

Hey everyone.

Glad to hear we have interest in the potluck. I have several people bringing salads, which will give us a variety, but would like to see some more vegetable or appetizer ideas. Thanks.

See you guys on Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m. in the hot springs pool parking lot.

Bruce and Barbara

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Hey everyone.

Glad to hear we have interest in the potluck. I have several people bringing salads, which will give us a variety, but would like to see some more vegetable or appetizer ideas. Thanks.

See you guys on Saturday morning, 8:00 a.m. in the hot springs pool parking lot.

Bruce and Barbara

We are bringing a vegetable!:D :thumb: George Bush (Sr.) surplus Broccoli. and no I'm not kidding. :rolleyes:

We will be leaving from Crested Butte Friday. What time do you think you will come through Gunnison? Maybe we can join up. Terry

We will be driving through Crested Butte between 3-4PM I imagine. Just look for the red FZJ80 with the spare on the roof pulling a Coleman Popup camper and a ham radio antenna up top. :snail:

PM Me if you want my cell #.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
There will be 4 of us (although I probably shouldn't count the kids as they will be running around rather than eating) We will bring twice baked potatoes.
See you Fri

Last edited:

wesintl

RS Moderator
I'm out unfortunatly. Some news came up that I need to attend to among other things. If someone see this that is going pass the word so no one is looking for me on the side of the road. thanks!

Chris

Hard Core 4+
Sorry to hear that Wes, I'm just getting ready to leave. I'll pass the word that you're stuck at home not on the side of the road!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Man...I'm soooooo depressed right now :(

Have a safe trip all everyone!!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Site #12 is open at ampitheater campground.

It was a good site but too close to the bathroom. Smelly when the wind blew towards us. The Matts thank you for your generous donation.
:thumb:

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
It was a good site but too close to the bathroom. Smelly when the wind blew towards us. The Matts thank you for your generous donation.
:thumb:

Agreed, the absolute best is across the road #11 I think. 12 is good if the wind is calm and you been drinking many beers :hill::D