• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

New ethanol-free locations

simps80

Rising Sun Member
There used to be a room by the hour motel on north Federal called the Cum Inn. I’m sure you remember it Simps.

There's also the White Rock Motel on Federal just south of I-76. Seems like the kind of place where people might be smoking white rocks. I always thought that one had a funny name too. It's by the big fiberglass cowboy statue.

Yep
As you know where I grew up…
I drove by all these “establishments” every day going back and forth to school…

Gross

The one that always made me wonder until I got old enough to understand was “the friends and lovers motel” just north of the Arby’s on about 68th by the 4wheel parts that was a super shops before that…

“Hourly rates and waterbeds”

As a youngun I was like oh cool water beds
Then I later realized…

Mmm nope whole lotta nope up in there especially with waterbeds…

Gross

Right by the radiator shop from the other radiator thread recently.

Too funny you never knew you were poor until you’re old and then realize the gradients of gray in your childhood lol

Sadly that Arby’s which I think was either the first or second in Denver with the original sign closed down
First ever beef n cheddar and Jamocha shake I ever had

That’s too bad

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Yep
As you know where I grew up…
I drove by all these “establishments” every day going back and forth to school…

Gross

The one that always made me wonder until I got old enough to understand was “the friends and lovers motel” just north of the Arby’s on about 68th by the 4wheel parts that was a super shops before that…

“Hourly rates and waterbeds”

As a youngun I was like oh cool water beds
Then I later realized…

Mmm nope whole lotta nope up in there especially with waterbeds…

Gross

Right by the radiator shop from the other radiator thread recently.

Too funny you never knew you were poor until you’re old and then realize the gradients of gray in your childhood lol

Sadly that Arby’s which I think was either the first or second in Denver with the original sign closed down
First ever beef n cheddar and Jamocha shake I ever had

That’s too bad
Youthful ignorance = bliss. 😁

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member