Moab October 15-19

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Benifits of camping at my house. 3 full bathrooms to use. Outdoor patio with a firepit. Grill. Full use of the kitchen with coffee in the morning. Anyone in a camper - 2 30amp outlets, water and dump. Lots of firewood.

Shipwreck and I are in. Brian thanks for the camp site.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Man that’s to awesome of you for doing and letting us camp at your place Brian

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
We are in. Interested in camping @Beach Boy place for sure. Well behaved dog friendly?
Rim and cliffhanger are more than my taco can stuff at the moment, kane creek a serious maybe. I would prob be part of group B so I don't burden group A with 33s and rear locker, if possible. Hells rev, fins, metal masher are in my thoughts...

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
We are in. Interested in camping @Beach Boy place for sure. Well behaved dog friendly?
Rim and cliffhanger are more than my taco can stuff at the moment, kane creek a serious maybe. I would prob be part of group B so I don't burden group A with 33s and rear locker, if possible. Hells rev, fins, metal masher are in my thoughts...
This is perfect! Group A and B.
This can be the Mini Cruise Moab 2020. 👍👍

Group B for me. Still learning Moab looking for scenic trail with an adventure to get to. Coming off five day run from St George to Moab.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Friendly dogs are welcomed.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Info. Lots of room for tents and truck campers. If you are bringing a trailer, it can be parked out front. Friendly dogs are welcomed. Bring towel and any other bathroom stuff. Someone asked. No compensation please. Only downside, I do have goat heads thorns in the yard, I will try to get most of them up by then. No shoes in the house due to the goat heads. Any questions, please ask.

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
it's looking good for me. I'd like to run the Pickle and one or two of what you suggested @ajordan1975. I think I can only make it out mid day Friday through Monday morning.
Thank you @Beach Boy for the camping.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I can't make it. :(

Sounds like you guys will have a blast though!

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I can't commit until the last minute due to work stuff unfortunately, but I would definitely like to join if nothing comes up. October is my fav time of year for Moab.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
it's looking good for me. I'd like to run the Pickle and one or two of what you suggested @ajordan1975. I think I can only make it out mid day Friday through Monday morning.
Thank you @Beach Boy for the camping.

AWESOME. I probably wont leave till Friday morning now anyway. I don't want to get to Brian's to late. That and Nate might come w/ me and he said leaving Friday would be better for him. I think I'll leave Denver around 6am. What time do you think you'll be able to get out of town Justin?

I can't make it. :(
Sounds like you guys will have a blast though!

That's a bummer

I can't commit until the last minute due to work stuff unfortunately, but I would definitely like to join if nothing comes up. October is my fav time of year for Moab.

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
AWESOME. I probably wont leave till Friday morning now anyway. I don't want to get to Brian's to late. That and Nate might come w/ me and he said leaving Friday would be better for him. I think I'll leave Denver around 6am. What time do you think you'll be able to get out of town Justin?

That's a bummer

Sounds good. Keep us posted.
Won't bother me in the house, but maybe the campers. Any time is good.

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
Man I would love to do this! I just started a new job so I can’t break free for another month or so.

Moab jonesin........have fun send pictures!

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
@ajordan1975 and @Beachboy
If i get back from my WY work trip early enough on thursday, I may head that way and camp when the mood strikes, otherwise early in the A.M. like what you plan on doing andy.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Kane Creek has gotten harder.

Workinonit

Rock Stacker
I really wanted to go but getting my truck regeared on the 8th and can't go long distances at steady RPMs for 1000 miles.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I'm really going to try to make this happen. Driving a locked FJ Cruiser with 33's. Never wheeled the FJ in Moab but have done most of the trails with a 97 FJZ80. Moab Rim is one of my favorites. Not sure if I'll be alone or not. I plan to bring my MTB and hit one or two trails as well. I'll arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday A.M and be tent camping at Beach Boy joint...thanks for hooking us up!!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I really wanted to go but getting my truck regeared on the 8th and can't go long distances at steady RPMs for 1000 miles.

I thought it was 500 miles???
A week is more than enough time to hit 1000 miles... :) (just giving you a hard time).