• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Middle St. Vrain w/COTTORA and FJ Cruiser Trail Team Sun. 8/17

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
yea - and oddly enough, as soon as I removed the fishing line from my axle, leiniesred disappeared from my rear view mirror. That must have been some deep sea fishing line there.....

Seems like the large group was made up of several small groups - a Rising Sun contingent, a few CoTTORA rigs, and a group of FJC's - plus the Trail Team in an FJC and a Tacoma.

I didn't take many pics, but here's a few:

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

I've got quite a few pic... I'm going to post them on photobucket..and send a link over.

It was a great success...and boy what an awesome crew to go wheeling with! I think I've got myself a new favorite trail that's for sure. A few of us ended up doing Carnage shortley after MSV and Coney Flats. Very entertaining as most of you know...:D

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Sweet! Thanks to everybody for helping put this together and make it a success! Sounds like it was a good day for sure! :thumb:

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Wow, i am glad it was a fun day and all worked out.

I ended up pulling a dead tree out of my back yard with the FJ, that was fun.

My wife also got in on the fun until she hit the gas, like I did on most of rubicon and almost took my leg out...

Would have liked to wheel with Robbie and Matt.

Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats

That was a lot of fun. I am glad a backup plan was settled on for the triple bypass. Looks like skid plates made it to the top of my wish list. I really only smacked the rear control arm brackets, although I did manage to hit both of them.

It was great to meet you folks and I'll look forward to more trail runs down the road. Jared took quite a few pictures during the trip and I posted some of them at photobucket... If anyone wants any high res images let me know and I'll email them.

http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/winklerfj/Middle St Vrain 8-17/

Cheers!