Live from Cruise Moab 2015

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Man - trip reports/videos are moving to a whole new level with the aerial coverage. Very cool Stan. Did that 80 sheer his knuckle studs?

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sahweeeet!! Great soundtrack

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Here's a link to a short Kokopelli Expedition video.

https://vimeo.com/127566687

That's flipping AWESOME! The production and editing were superb, and somebody spent a lot of time and work on that. Somebody had a drone, that was so cool. The music rocked too.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Man - trip reports/videos are moving to a whole new level with the aerial coverage. Very cool Stan. Did that 80 sheer his knuckle studs?

I *think* that was Matt Farr, and I *think* the answer is yes...going by memory of reports as the groups came back in.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Yep, that was me. Repaired on the trail on the morning of Day 1, kept going, finished the trail.

Stan, that video is sweet. We should post it on the home page of TLCA if he'll give us permission.

Fishy

Hard Core 4+
Yep, that was me. Repaired on the trail on the morning of Day 1, kept going, finished the trail.

Stan, that video is sweet. We should post it on the home page of TLCA if he'll give us permission.

Absolutly Matt, that's the plan. We already have permission and I have spoken with Mrs. Hulk about it.

Makes me want to go back and do it again. The view of Top of the World from off the edge is unreal. Our group really came together for some of those trail repairs.

OilHammer

Hard Core 4+
Amazing. Wow. Puts any of my trip photos to shame. I gotta say, I really want to install a tracker in my 40 and have a drone chase me on some of those wide open desert runs.

Speaking of drones, there were two in little wildhorse canyon yesterday and some "female" hikers were livid about it. They were ticked about the noise, but they bitched just as loud and for probably longer. :)

Fishy

Hard Core 4+
Amazing. Wow. Puts any of my trip photos to shame. I gotta say, I really want to install a tracker in my 40 and have a drone chase me on some of those wide open desert runs.

Speaking of drones, there were two in little wildhorse canyon yesterday and some "female" hikers were livid about it. They were ticked about the noise, but they bitched just as loud and for probably longer. :)

This one looks promising, but there are a lot of drawbacks and I'd want to see it in action. https://www.lily.camera/ Having an actual person fly the drone will still be the best way to get great footage, but the video for this is very cool.

I can understand the folks being upset about the drone noise too, they're pretty loud. It sounds like a small airplane.

CM pic for thread...