• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Live from CM11

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Last of the bunch.
62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

:beer:

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
kudos on the pics

Perry, you truly do a great job at taking photographs that most accurately define the terrain in relation to the cruisers.

I have a ton of pics of 'cruisers on rocks'...you give of pics of "cruisers navigating technical terrain" with that "OH $h!t that's steep" factor.
:thumb::thumb::beer::beer:

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Perry, you truly do a great job at taking photographs that most accurately define the terrain in relation to the cruisers.

I have to agree. Thanks Perry for taking the time to frame up good pictures. I wish I would spend more time doing it too.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

I have a ton of pics of 'cruisers on rocks'...you give of pics of "cruisers navigating technical terrain" with that "OH $h!t that's steep" factor.
:thumb::thumb::beer::beer:

I have to agree. Thanks Perry for taking the time to frame up good pictures. I wish I would spend more time doing it too.

Aww shucks, thanks guys! I just enjoy taking pictures of my friends and the great country we are lucky enough to explore:cool:.

Corbet, Hope that CM11 poster is treating you well. I'm sure you figured it out, but there are two screw holes (with screws) on the back to hang the poster.

:beer:

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Hi Mike Boyle and Black Gold (Jeremy Green)

Would you mind if I used a few of your pics for a recovery presentation?

Mike, I would like to use your shots of the rolled 40 and Jeremy, I would like to use your shots of the 80 series up the bank.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Mike, I would like to use your shots of the rolled 40 and Jeremy, I would like to use your shots of the 80 series up the bank.

Chris - I have some of the 80 on the bank (I was trail leader) and my preference would be to get permission of that driver. I can PM you the contact.

Hi Mike Boyle and Black Gold (Jeremy Green)

Would you mind if I used a few of your pics for a recovery presentation?

Wow, guess I missed this! Feel free to use any of my pictures they are here for everyone to use and enjoy. If you want the origional high res versions PM me or send me an email @ mrboyle @ hotmail.com (remove spaces ;) )