Romer Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 10,786 Location Centennial, Colorado Sep 9, 2026 #21 Hulk said: I'm up for it. Anyone else in agreement? Click to expand... I think if you retitled the Solar and Electic power section it would fit in there as a subsection
Hulk said: I'm up for it. Anyone else in agreement? Click to expand... I think if you retitled the Solar and Electic power section it would fit in there as a subsection
Romer Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 10,786 Location Centennial, Colorado Sep 11, 2026 #23 Romer said: I think if you retitled the Solar and Electic power section it would fit in there as a subsection Click to expand... or as an alterantive, hunder the other hobbies section
Romer said: I think if you retitled the Solar and Electic power section it would fit in there as a subsection Click to expand... or as an alterantive, hunder the other hobbies section