Found Land Cruiser - 100 Series (Golden CO)

japete01

Wincher
@Johnny Utah - Here is the one set of receipts
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
from Slee:
1.jpg

Dangler

Wincher
Congratulations! She’s a great looking ride!

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
Nice find. It seemed a bit spendy, but that is a LOT of work that was done. It is definitely ready for adventure now. This group will make sure that you find some wheeling worth of the the build on your new 100!

japete01

Wincher
@gungriffin if I paid anywhere near asking, I'd agree. It was what I'd consider the top end of the market for an LC 100... probably too much given the miles, but it's clean. Time to get it on the trails this summer.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
After seeing the receipts, I’m sure you got a good deal if you paid anything under asking price. Either way, you paid materially less for the 100 than it had in parts and labor recently from the best Land Cruiser shop in the world!

japete01

Wincher
@mcgaskins - I felt the deal was fair. I'm sure the seller (consignment) is a great guy. I hear he drives a 200 series. With someone willing to spend that kind of money on the LC, it increased my confidence level. Just taking it out today puts a smile on my face. I will say, that driving my 4Runner feels like driving a race car in comparison!