• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Fyffer's low oil pressure Chevy V8 issue

Daytonadogie

Lifted
Lt1swap.com has all/most of the info you should need as far as engine wiring goes. He breaks it down to differences in years and models, shows how to modify a stock harness to work stand alone. He can reprogram the ecu to eliminate all the emission garbage. Hope this helps!
just Saw Jkimmel’s post. Didn’t mean to be redundant, but there’s a ton of good info there! Navigating through the website can be a little confusing though.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
just Saw Jkimmel’s post. Didn’t mean to be redundant, but there’s a ton of good info there! Navigating through the website can be a little confusing though.
Took a brief look at the site, very intersting and good info. TY very much, may take me a minute to sort stuff out.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
LT1swap, great source but dang does it overwhelm me.
So a Stand alone harness configuration for me, is a: -04 Chevy Express Blue PCM, Drive By Cable (DBC) with 4L60E Transmission. Multec coil connectors, Alt connector 4 cavity, MAF a 5 wire LS7 card connector. Delphi MAP sensor connector, NOT BOSH.
Now, chasing where to get them. Dug around a bit looks like ass a special order is needed.

Last edited:

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Found and ordered: BP Automotive. Them for many reasons and biggest for me and eventually AD experience, wires color coded correctly/instructions. 💵💵💵 always funny in a .... mans World.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Does anyone here with LS swap and a H55F run a Dakota Digital Speed sensor? If, which one ?
prd109.htm

J Kimmel

Hard Core 4+
Completely wrong transmission but I have one. It’s pretty good but it’s not quite dialed in yet. I have the extra bus module that reads the LS pcm

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Anyone has any experience with Red Line Landcruiser shop (COS). If, please share cause I do feel (99%) certain otherwise that's the direction I am going. Want to make that decision this weekend.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Anyone has any experience with Red Line Landcruiser shop (COS). If, please share cause I do feel (99%) certain otherwise that's the direction I am going. Want to make that decision this weekend.
No personal experience but they’ve been around a long time (usually a good sign) and they have a good reputation. Hopefully others with direct experience chime in

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I think @Romer had a lot of work done there.