• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Drive Like a Girl Day: Bill Moore Lake 9/25/21

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
This is such a cool idea. I’m trying to talk Megan into going.
Sara's going to be pretty disappointed if Megan doesn't make an appearance. See you all tomorrow.

Last edited:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Hi! I would love to join tomorrow's run; however, I'm relatively new to off-roading. Is this run possible for a newbie? The only other run I've done was Baldy Mountain Road - I would totally understand if I need more practice! :)
@Yarn Runner and @DomOfTheDead ?
I think you should be fine. There will plenty of us to help get you through plus it sounds like most obstacles have a bypass.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi! I would love to join tomorrow's run; however, I'm relatively new to off-roading. Is this run possible for a newbie? The only other run I've done was Baldy Mountain Road - I would totally understand if I need more practice! :)
Yes! We would love to have you join us! Everyone is super friendly and helpful.

Duchess

Brand New
Yes! We would love to have you join us! Everyone is super friendly and helpful.
I've psyched myself out 😅 perhaps I should try a newbie run first. Have so much fun today!!! Kick some serious off-roading ass today, girls!

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I've psyched myself out 😅 perhaps I should try a newbie run first. Have so much fun today!!! Kick some serious off-roading ass today, girls!
You have to do what's comfortable to you but I think you can do it! You still have time to join us. This will be my first time driving this trail, as well as many of the ladies joining us today. Bill Moore will be my third trail as a driver. So I really think you will fit right in for skill level. We will help you whenever you need it.

SaintAgatha

Rising Sun Member
I did this all by my lonesome today and everyone was super nice and helpful. I'll definitely go again, hope to see you there too! :)