• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Drive Like a Girl Day: Bill Moore Lake 9/25/21

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ladies day was such a blast and so much fun that I had to do another ladies day. This trail has a little more challenge with several bypasses. The scenery is great and we may even catch some fall leaves.

9 am meet up and on trail by 9:30. Coordinates for trailhead:39.77248, -105.68381.
Bring a tasty lunch and we will eat at the lake.
Radio GMRS 22

Last edited:

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
After you finish the run, head on over to In The Zone in Golden (44th @ McIntyre) for some good tunes and brews. I'll buy a few rounds for any RS folks that show up. :)

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Wheeling as a passenger, and after party at In The Zone? We're in.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Will have to see. It's Lisa and I's anniversary that day, and the first weekend we don't have anything planed since mid August.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Awesome!

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@3rdGen4R only if you wear a dress or something 😜. Yes, you are welcome to join.

@MonPetiteShoe perfect! We can't wait to see you guys.

@bassguyry that sounds like a perfect way to the end the day. We have been bummed to miss your previous shows.
We start at 7PM, so take your time coming down the hill. ;)

I'll be getting to the Zone about 5PM to set up, though.

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have updated the first post with coordinates. I also have some pretty cool news. A very generous member has offered a surprise gift for the drivers! They shall remain unnamed for now, as I think it would blow the surprise. Please let me know by Thursday afternoon if you are coming so a head count be given to our rad sponsor.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I are locked in.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I would like to join but am still not sure if I'll be able to. How long is the trail expected to take?
Probably off trail early afternoon. Mostly depends on how long we hang out at the lake.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
We might be in as long as we are not planning on coming down Mill Creek. We might be taking the LX on its maiden voyage for this one. Depends if the 80 ends up at Slee tonight (darn supply chain issues!). Still trying to figure out our weekend schedule.
We are planning to stick to the bill Moore trail itself. No plans on any of the spurs. That way there is bypasses for anyone wanting to take it easy.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
This is such a cool idea. I’m trying to talk Megan into going.

Last edited:

Yarn Cruiser

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I just picked up the swag and cannot believe all the rad stuff I have to give away. I cannot wait to see all the awesome ladies coming out tomorrow. We still have room for a couple more ladies to join us!