Cruise Moab Cruise Moab trail leader training with Bill Burke 3/9/24 & 3/10/24

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I will send out a PM asap regarding payment. I was hoping there would be more confirmations on commitment for individual cost totals.
Are we each in for $111.11? Also I’ll need to either venmo/zelle/cash my PayPal account is F’d and customer support is no help 🤦‍♀️

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I are in for this. Add us into the total please.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sara and I are in for this. Add us into the total please.
sweet! That should put us all in at $100 each as long as there aren't any changes to the list that just haven't been updated yet.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Last I spoke with Amanda (Wheeelingals) her and Jayson were both still a go, I’ll reach out to her and confirm

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Right now we are at $106 per person with 19 confirmed, if we get a full 20, we can either cut it down to $100 each or just give Bill and Chris a tip:)

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Right now we are at $106 per person with 19 confirmed, if we get a full 20, we can either cut it down to $100 each or just give Bill and Chris a tip:)
Amanda and Jayson are both confirmed.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
PM sent to participants with payment info

twopullupeddie

New-ish
I will not be able to attend. Work scheduled a trip and I depart that Sunday. I will pay my share because I failed to cancel prior to the deadline. However I don't do Paypal so I will need an alternative payment method. Zelle would be preferred.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I will not be able to attend. Work scheduled a trip and I depart that Sunday. I will pay my share because I failed to cancel prior to the deadline. However I don't do Paypal so I will need an alternative payment method. Zelle would be preferred.
I will PM you a link

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
UPDATE
we have 2 available spots due to lack of communication and payment from 2 commitments. If interested please post up, we would love to have you attend and help keep class costs consistent for the other attendees. :)

The official Rising Sun Bill Burke Trail Leader training group leader is the most excellent @MonPetiteShoe I defer to him as our official representative.

and
@Inukshuk will also be out there this weekend. He's working on his I4WDTA trainer certification and Bill is his mentor. So, Daniel will be in the class and not fully a student and not fully a trainer. I think they'll have him make coffee and carry their bags. ;)

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
He's working on his I4WDTA trainer certification and Bill is his mentor. So, Daniel will be in the class and not fully a student and not fully a trainer. I think they'll have him make coffee and carry their bags. ;)

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for him to wash and wax all your trucks aswell! Hard work build character.....