• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Cruise Moab 2024 Trail Leaders and Gunners!!!

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
We have had a thread and been planning for awhile now!

Prerun is this weekend, I will be heading out tomorrow to get a group campsite and scout around a few trails. A pre-pre run😁

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@Hulk My offer to lead/gun/participate a relic run is still good if you think it could work this year. But no pressure. Something in the moderate difficulty range might also grab the garage queens and guys running 29 inch tires. Think of the photo op of a long line of 40s in Moab. It could be epic...
I think a 40's run at Cruise Moab is a great idea, unfortunately our schedule is set for this year, but we can definitely look at adding it for next year.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
also I'll have an updated "Needs List" by the EOD today posted :) Thanks again to everyone who has volunteered to help out this year!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
List of Needs has been updated to the original (first) post. Please remember this is ONLY the list of what is currently still needed and marked in Yellow. This is NOT the full trail schedule.

@Bub here ya go!

Thanks again everyone we are looking pretty darn good so far!

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Again anyone who can make it to the pre-run this weekend we will definitely drive any trail you would like to possibly lead so you are comfortable with it :)

mcfenton13

Brand New
Hey, everyone. I will be leading Cameo Cliffs on Friday this year at Cruise Moab. It's not a difficult trail and I've run it twice before but I'm still planning to pre-run it again next weekend March 30th ad 31st. I want to make sure I know the best spots to air up/down, stop for lunch etc. If anyone else will be in the area, I'd love the company and I'd be happy to pre-run any other trails that folks are looking to run. I'm heading down on Friday, 03/29 morning and I'll be there until Monday so, just a quick trip with my dad. I believe this year will be our 8th consecutive Cruise Moab, so we're familiar with the area. But, I can never get spend too much time on trails in Moab. I'm in a geared and triple locked 200 on 34s. If anyone is interested, feel free to respond here or if you prefer, you can hit me up at mfenton@wsd.net. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!

P.S. My name is Matt Fenton for anyone who cares to reach out. Thanks again!

IMG_1750.jpg

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Have fun! We ended up running most of cameo cliffs last week at the pre run. Trail is in great shape!

ferretlegger

New-ish
Hi Matt,
I live in Moab and was involved in the Prerun a week ago. I drive a modified Tacoma. We had a great time on Poison Spider. I likely will be in town, and am interested in getting out on the trails. I also have tools and useful things if someone needs repairing. My address is 620 Doc Allen Drive, Moab UT 84532. Phone is 408-930-6818.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Fyi Michael rocks!!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
BUMP! Here's an updated list of needs, take a look and let me know if anything strikes your fancy!
😜

Most URGENT needs are
LEADER for Copper Ridge on THURSDAY
LEADER for Gold Bar Rim on THURSDAY
LEADER for Porcupine Rim on SATURDAY

***IF WE DO NOT GET LEADERS FOR THESE THEY WILL BE CUT***

Attachments

• 2024 Cruise Moab Trail Schedule and Leaders_Gunners - Leader_Gunner Needed (6).pdf
    38.5 KB · Views: 44

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
I'm not signed up, I missed the window when I was skiing, but I'll be there for work. I was just going to fart around on my own, but I would be happy to lead or gun a trail if needed @Notyourmomslx450

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Here's the latest and greatest LIST OF NEEDS

It's pretty slim pickins at this point, HUGE shout out to @timmbuck2 for all his amazing help this year. Seriously dude thank you SO much we would not be in such a good place right now if it weren't for your efforts.

We only had to scratch 2 runs this year which is unheard of. Kokopelli #2 was scratched along with Kane Creek on Saturday. Not to shabby if you ask me! We have almost 75 runs this year, the largest number to date!

To everyone who has volunteered (and voluntold) You guys are ROCKSTARS! Cruise Moab wouldn't be what it is without all our amazing Leaders and Gunners. Thank you all!

Attachments

• 2024 Cruise Moab Trail Schedule and Leaders_Gunners - Leader_Gunner Needed (8).pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 38

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
😊 Lisa it has been a pleasure working with you! Without your organization and attention to details and sheer will, we would never have gotten this far! It has been an honor helping you and the committee and the club. CAN'T WAIT!

:risingsun