Cruise Moab Committee
- Jul 4, 2008
- Evergreen, CO
Any word on when the 2020 registrants will be able to sign up?
Nothing in my inbox or spam folder...
Registration will be limited to 200. Registration is done by vehicle, not head count, so that will equate to roughly 300 to 400 people attending.With the 250 person limit lifted, what will be the cutoff limit?
What time (MT) on Wednesday will the registration email be sent to general public?Registration will be limited to 200. Registration is done by vehicle, not head count, so that will equate to roughly 300 to 400 people attending.
That said, we expect the event to sell out within 24 hours after we open registration to the broad general public on Wednesday.
Hi Matt,Hey everyone, just wanted to give you an update regarding the timing of registration for Cruise Moab 2021. Because we're still dealing with a pandemic environment, the committee has made the decision to push registration as LATE as possible. We anticipate registration to open no earlier than Feb. 1st and no later than Feb. 15th.
We are monitoring local requirements for holding our event. Right now, our plan is:
Here are the things we're still planning:
- a smaller event with fewer registration slots than normal years.
- no event dinner on Friday night
- no vendor night inside the Old Spanish Trail arena. (2020 was supposed to be our first year for this -- let's hope for 2022). We may be able to allow a small number of vendors to set up outside on Thursday night. We're still exploring this.
- limited merchandise options
- a much smaller raffle or no raffle at all
- Awesome trail runs with great trail leaders. All the trails are still open.
- Kokopelli overnight run
- San Rafael Swell run led by @cruiseroutfit
- Possibly a Lockhart Basin overnight run
- Camping at the Old Spanish Trail Arena. We are bringing in a shower trailer in addition to porta-potties. For the 2021 event, we are strongly encouraging everyone to camp at the event HQ. We want to recapture that Cruiserhead community that comes together when everyone stays in the same place.
- An awesome event t-shirt and a few other small items
- We'll announce registration on the Rising Sun and Wasatch forums first.
- Our regular vendors will get an early notice too.
- The next group to be notified will be the folks on the Cruise Moab email list. Sign up for the list here if you are not on it.
- It's likely that registration will be full at that point. We may not do any announcements on social media this year at all. So if you rely on Facebook or Instagram for your CM news, you might want to change your plan if you really want to attend CM this year.
I'm interested in joining....I was ready to roll over a year ago, then Covid hit. What's the protocol again? -Andy LexTrek6