• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2021 registration

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
That traffic is Southbound into Moab.
In the second picture the road on the left is the Arches entrance. While that entrance road is often backed up, in this photo it is empty,

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
There has been some big road construction projects going on in Moab for the past year. I get weekly updates.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
How do I know if I made the cut? Next what trails do I have ?

Did you register? Did you pay your registration fee? Then you have "made the cut."

Trail selection hasn't started yet, but will soon. We'll be using Sched for trail registration again. You will receive an email with details in the next week or two.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Trail selection opens Saturday morning, March 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. mountain time.
Here are the details.

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
Awesome!!! We've been wondering haha... Is trail selection going out to everyone at 10, or is it going to roll out based on when we registered like years past?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Awesome!!! We've been wondering haha... Is trail selection going out to everyone at 10, or is it going to roll out based on when we registered like years past?

It's going out to everyone at 10 a.m. It's a smaller group this year, and we are still running a bunch of trails. You should be able to get most of what you want, although as always, there are a few that will fill up quickly.

RobW0

New-ish
What day does the Spanish Trails Arena open up for camping.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
FYI: we've had a few cancellations. If anyone wants to go to Cruise Moab 2021, we can fit you in. This offer expires on April 1st or after 5 new people register. Wanted to let you all know.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
For those of us that are here already, how can we get our BLM passes?
You don't need a BLM pass to go run trails if you are already in Moab. Cruise Moab has a BLM permit because it is an organized event with more than 10 people, and we pay for each person on the trail each day during the event. If you want to run trails on BLM land (which is most of the trails), you can do so without a permit.

There are some areas that will charge you a fee to enter, like the Sand Flats area, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Dead Horse State Park. If you go to any of these, save your receipt so you don't have to pay again later in the week if you go back to the same area.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I'm curious if CM sold out this year and what the total count turned out to be.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm curious if CM sold out this year and what the total count turned out to be.
Not sold out per say... Last I knew we had around 140 rigs. About 100ish less than normal.