• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

caravan for kids/ raffle jeep drawing

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Sorry Matt, I didn't get your email until we got back from the Toys for Tots drive. Maybe you can help me out. I got all the info.for this event from Rising Sun, it's on the calender, yet there were only 2 FJC's (including mine),3 or 4 4Runners, and a couple of Tacos or Tundra's. What the hell happened to everybody?

I blazed on over to the Home Depot on Saturday morning. I ended up giving my money and cash to an older guy who was clearly one of the leaders. I looked around for someone who might have been you, Cruzerman, but since I don't know your name or what kind of vehicle you drive, I was at a loss. I talked to the guy with the Pinzgauer for a while.

Yeah, it's a city-wide event. There are always tons of Jeeps.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Ty and I came late...saw Ige and Root...Ty liked the "chefs"....(the Marines in full dress uniform...oops...) Ty also wondered where all the 40's and FJ Cruisers were. "Daddy, why are there so many Jeeps here?"